NEW CONTENT GOLDEN CROWN LEADERBOARD AVATARS

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 8, 2019.

1. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

2. Is peasants need to learn that even the Avis have sceptres to whack us into submission and knowing our rightful place. No money? Don’t dream. Simple. Don’t get disappointed 😌 no expectations. But do expect the occasional sceptre bashing. And that’s life until you die 🤷🏼‍♀️

3. Probly closer to thousands but like if people spending so much money of corse ata gonna do some thing just for them there's already a fùck ton of free stuff on this game for every one else

Carrie and Ciara like this.
  4. Sadly I can only dream of getting golden crowns😔

5. There should be alternative ways of getting these rewards. Albiet probably slow and over a long period of time, but still obtainable for little to no money. People that want to pay thousand every few weeks can get it immediately. It really sucks to see the same people always getting the better things with no way for others to obtain them just because they started out at a higher income bracket in life or their daddies pay for everything for them. Some of us live in the real world and can’t play this game 24/7 and spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on it.

6. Rich people get more shit irl to. Get over it. If you don't want to or can't spend a bunch of money on a game then don't. You don't gotta spend any thing to play the game

Carrie likes this.
  7. I'm fùckn stupid as fuck so if even I can understand it you should be able to to

8. Finally 🥳 i got this avi
    👑
    👻

Torii likes this.
  9. It’s not fair. Reread your post

10. It's actually fair. Why would it be fair to not offer something different for the people who spend money. Everything CANNOT be available to everyone. Then that wouldn't be fair. Ata needs money to keep the game going. Y'all keep forgetting about that. This is way they get it.

Carrie likes this.