EVENT Going for Green

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Feb 25, 2020.

1. To say small newer people get the same drops of cat or kini drops is so false.
    Bruh for real i can barely get 200 in a cat drop. So 500 for people near my stats thats impossible. 😕

2. Why is it so hard for game developers to realize people would pay if we had something worth paying for?

3. how do i get the second one on top row!! xd

4. Okay, really? Because it seems like that's how your meetings are going. if you look at both recent events threads, you're going to see pages and pages of what you're achieving: Mass outrage and making people want to quit.

We know that this game can't exist without players. So it's time to start acting like you really value your player base and making smarter business decisions before everyone quits. I don't want this game to die, but if it keeps going downhill, it is going to.

5. I love you Adaline

lemoneyes and AdalineRose like this.
  6. #NoMoneyMarch here too, just to spread the word. ;)

-bae, -May-, hypsoline and 7 others like this.
  7. I'm afraid soon we will have to pay for hunt ava😂💸

-bae, bl00m, Dhiwatah and 5 others like this.
  8. My thing is this, is this a game for fun or money extortion

9. The level of denial in these responses....I’m seriously questioning whether it’s worth continuing to play for much longer.

I recently introduced this game to a few friends, not surprisingly they’re still low stats. They’re still on starter Avis. They’re not going to pay $60, they can’t get to 16k, and now they can’t chance it through a monthly box. I told them this was a fun game, one that we could all enjoy together. Right now they’re not enjoying it, and I’m not enjoying seeing them struggle. They’ll be gone soon. Seriously, if you think these recent changes in any way improve the longevity of this game then you’re heading for a short, sharp, shock.

I love this game, and I thank you for it, but right now you’re killing it.

10. First you messed with timer box making it drop less. Then you increased the drop quest amount for ava to 16k. Then u put the monthly ava in a "package" for $$$

Now really, i need the explanation as to how itd be "for the sake of the game's economy health." For your economy, maybe. Certainly not the players'

Idk how ur last brainstorm session went but certainly something goes wrong bcs we dont see any good ideas coming from there🤷‍♂️ Ur players as the community certainly has more good ideas lol, if u really do hear what the community says probably its the best time to prove it, no?

11. #nomoneymarch here too!

-May- likes this.
  12. Omg I just figured something out

I was trying to figure out why they had a flower planter as one of the beds this hunt and then I realized

It's a flower bed😂😂

#subtlepun

Heather, Day and Muschi like this.
  13. The feeling when it looks more possible to obtain the VIP version of an avatar from the secondary hunt (1500 drops) than it is to get the normal version (16000 drops).

this is sad.

-bae, -May-, Woes and 5 others like this.
  14. #nomoneymarch

-May- and Sirrracha like this.
  15. People have jobs y'know? We're aware you may be in the dark about jobs because of your multitude of sugar daddies which allows you to constantly be active to hit parties, but this is just what the majority of regular people feel.

16. Zelda was giving a possible way for players to achieve things with the current standing of stories.

Rather than insulting her idea, I would personally consider it as a possibility considering that ATA has already given their stance on this hunt.

Muschi and Zelda like this.
  17. LOL WHAT I work 2 jobs plus an overnight nanny to pay for an almost 4K a month rent bill. Time management is a skill I’ve always been good at.

RoseMilkTea and Muschi like this.
  18. also where are these apparent sugar daddies at because if I don’t have to be working 3 mfn jobs, lmk

Muschi likes this.
  19. 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🤍🐂 Buying Ox beads 🐂🤍

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

20. Oops, try this thread.

Zelda and Muschi like this.