Get free extra credit?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Valdamira, May 23, 2019.

1. In a sense they ‘are’ obligated to do what makes us happy, or people will leave the game and they will lose the income from it. The people have the power, always have - that’s how these app games work. But anyways I’m not suggesting we start a coup, I’m just saying this whole thread is full of people (players) calling the original poster all sorts of stuff and acting like he’s an idiot when he’s the one giving a suggestion to make the game better for its players lol. If players don’t like his idea (even though it’s beneficial for us all) a simple thanks, but no thanks would do.

2. Actually, they aren’t. ATA is still a business, therefore even though they will do as much as they can to keep the players interested in the game they also need to make money. Asking for things for free is only going to open the gates to the possibility of other in game features we may have to pay for.

Also for the record, not all of us are rude :)

3. Does ATA control what goes on the offer wall or does fyber?

4. I would think Fyber? But I’m not sure honestly.

5. Fyber controls it. The only thing ATA has control over it is the button in the Shop that opens the offer wall.

6. Thank you! For the record I'm a woman

7. They've given us so many opportunities to get free ec. Offer wall, spinner, jobs, etc. They are in no way obligated to do anything. If you don't like the way they operate, leave. Additionally, think of it this way; if they continue to give us free stuff they will just have to compensate by making things cost more. In a better sense, giving us more free stuff will cause inflation. Might I also add, they are pretty generous with giving players free things. For example, you just got a free lite box today, last weekend we had a CC promo. Be grateful for what you get, ATA consists of people too who are trying to make a living.

8. Wat

9. At least the only option isn't using money like, show some damn respect?

10. You either spend money or don't it's that simple

don't expect handouts if you're not going to buy ECS

11. can i have what stevarino is smoking please

12. Support

13. ♻️ BUYING RECYCLE FURNI ♻️
    • FLOOR/WALL
    • LAMP/POSTER
    • ABOVE DESK/ABOVE BED/ABOVE PLANT
    ~ 1C EACH ~
    ♻️ WALL/ADD/GIFT IF DEAL ♻️

14. Yalls are acting so obnoxious about everything. The funny thing is, I’m not able to get free credits! I have the get free credits sign, but I don’t get the downloading app offers. I only get the buy this try this crap. I’ve tried everything to get games, but I can’t. Yalls should be grateful you can get that choice. I think this idea could work as long as the percentage of possibility for a high amount of credits would be low.

15. Starting to hate this chick ngl
    She’s been posting this on every thread but conveniently avoids furni thread 

16. I'm haven't bought extra credit in long while soooooo

am i suppose to be complaining and begging for it too since I don't have any?