Get free extra credit?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Valdamira, May 23, 2019.

1. Fine, she can be a dumb idiot. You can be the stupid noob idiot. Both of ya get no support

2. ^^^

3. Didja see I'm no longer a forumer because I don't login daily?

4. I missed that. I love the rules made by the forum bosses. You will always be a forumer. They can’t change that.

6. we love you floccy  you’re a legend who paved the way for all of us

7. Love the twisting of words here. I never said "daily" log-ins were required, and in fact never mentioned anything about logging in. I said posting on forums more than like twice a month, or at least enough to recognize who the other forumers are. And then I clarified that that was my opinion and by no means a fact.

And, moreover, it was a response to Flocc insinuating someone else they couldn't be a forumer because they were new:

8. I didn’t even know it was you that made the rule that Flocc was no longer a forumer. But I could have guessed.

9. I didn't make any rules. Again, I said it was my opinion and not a fact. And that doesn't mean I don't appreciate Flocc's quips either. I love how riled up "stupid noob idiot" gets people. He's a great guy and I miss talking to him more often. But he's significantly less active in forums that he was compared to, like, last spring when I first joined (and obviously years prior), so no wonder he wouldn't have any idea who the new forumers are and he shouldn't act like he should know. That's what I was getting at.

It was simply turning it back around at him, and it quite clearly pushed his buttons and now your buttons, too, (although yours are quite easy to push) so mission accomplished. :)

I don't get you though Witchy. I try to be kind to you, such as compliment your leadership skills with your club, but you still try to get in every little dig at me that you can. It's disappointing that my olive branch extension is repeatedly turned away.

10. Ye. They're new as you and I both said, never did I say they're not a forumer. Just that as a new person they cannot speak for forums as a whole. If say, jopo, made a similar statement I wouldn't argue. Dun b twisting words

11. Writing paragraphs has become a trend now huh

12. I wouldn't consider one's ability to speak "on behalf on forumers" to be ranked by seniority because I don't think anyone should be speaking on behalf of forumers, because we aren't a monolith. So I disagree with Figured speaking for forumers even if I slightly agree with her sentiments.

I said that you insinuated she wasn't a forumer, and if I misinterpreted that than I apologize. In the same token, your issues with my statement and my misinterpretation of yours could have been further discussed on said thread or in private instead of you making indirects at me on another thread, i.e. removed from context, and beginning a game of telephone in which words further get twisted.

And again, I do like you, and appreciate your contributions to forums regardless of whether or not I consider you a current forumer. You're still a forum legend.

13. I dont even have offers on the offer wall so i wish i could have those “dumb games” to download and get ecs ;-;

15. This idea benefits players, why are you guys so grumpy and rude about it? Do you go to the store and yell at the cashiers because there’s a sale going on at the store that benefits you? “How dare you take part in something that saves me money!”

16. Boy what are you ranting about

17. I feel like a lot of people asking for free extra credit don’t really understand the fact that ATA is not obligated to give us anything. Also, by giving more “free items”, such as extra credit, will only make ATA have to come up with different ways to make money. So even if you get your free extra credit, you’ll still likely have to pay for other things in the future.