Get free extra credit?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Valdamira, May 23, 2019.

1. Can you like not be so rude to her she was just throwing the idea out there! There was absolutely no good reason to call her "Stupid noob idiot"

2. If AtA were to hand out free stuff they would eventually run out of funding.You don't need to pay to advance.Yes you do need to pay for some special perks but those are not required to progress rather they speed it up.So pls don't ask for free stuff unless you want the game gone for good.

3. No I'm not stating it for me but for all members incudng teens that play it's not an obligation just a suggestion

4. If you’re a teen, worry about growing your grades and not your pimd stats so maybe in future you can get a decent job and buy shït and not post anything stupid.

5. It's no like I'm asking give away 100s of ec but like a random amount between 1-10 isn't a bad suggestion there are still plenty of people who buy ec but those who can't it'll help with out breaking ata 90% of the time the wall offers don't work

6. Ah okay. I understand then.

Unfortunately I still don’t see this as a valid solution. There are options to earn extra credit already, so asking for more opportunities won’t necessarily help. Like I said in a previous post, you have to remember that ATA is a business, and although some features that you have to pay for are nice, not having them also doesn’t drastically effect overall gameplay.

7. We could always go back to old pimd days where it was just farming jobs for the chance to gain ec? No wheel, no wall

8. Spinners give you 1-10ecs. Heck if you’re lucky you might get 50ecs. Also jobs give you ecs.

They need to feed themselves too, and this is how they do it.

9. Dam NO SUPPORT

Stop moaning you get enough free things already

Some players never had any of this when we first started

10. stupid noob idiots. no money for ec? get another job. you won't have time to play PIMD but you'll have extra money

11. Smh...

12. Ain’t you the one who threatens new users you’ll farm them until they uninstall just cuz they hire your tutors?

14. BOOM

15. New player reactions to Flocc amuse me.

16. The offer wall isn't even offering dumb games for me anymore. It is all monthly subscription offers. Where you have to pay....so it isn't helpful for me anymore. It's like this for a few other players as well.

17. agreed
    i used to get ec from the wall offer but now every offer you have to download an app and make a purchase smh

18. Same with me, it was helpful at first but now..not so much

19. Even if the offer wall doesn’t have great offers, we can’t expect ATA to give things for free all the time. I mean, no one goes to a restaurant and asks for free food, so why ask a business for free items?