Future Hunt Ideas

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by UnholyWildfire, Jan 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HELLO PIMD COMMUNITY!

I’m sure this has been done before, but I’m going to start a new thread for it because I have SO many ideas.
    This thread is for the community to bounce some ideas off of one another for some future hunts! If enough people like an idea, maybe they’ll make it a hunt! How cool would that be? 🤓

below are the ideas I’ve come up with that I think would make a great hunt:

1. Friends theme hunt (based off of the hit tv show, Friends)
    2. Heaven and Hell theme Hunt
    3. Harry Potter theme hunt
    4. Sock Hop theme (50’s, Grease, poodle skirt kind of days)
    5. 80’s theme hunt (hair bands, leg warmers, rock and roll)
    6. Taco Tuesday hunt (Mexican theme with Mexican traditional furni, etc.)
    7. Pop Art theme hunt (comic books, superhero’s, etc.)

I apologize if any of these have been done in the past, but they’re some things I’ve thought up, and I’d love to see some of these hunts make their way into the future of PIMD!

_Envy_ likes this.
  2. It has been done before the thread just isn’t as active as it was but it’s full of a lot of ideas. It’s called Hunt Suggestions <- and that’s a link to it.

Kefo and Day like this.
  3. Cheech and Chong hunt would be great

Barbie_Nunya likes this.
  4. There was an 80s hunt in July this year.

There have been a couple Harry Potter hunts as well, but one is really old. The Christmas one in 2018 is still one of my favorites I've been around for.

There was an Archie Comics/Riverdale one also that had a retro 50s diner dorm and that stuff is pretty cute but I'd like another for sure. The 4th of July hunt this year was also kinda retro ice cream parlor, so similar-ish.

There's also been multiple comics/super hero/comic con related hunts but I'm always down for more of that:
    Animecon
    Mother of Conventions
    Retrobutionizers (Avengers)
    Mangastruck

5. Thanks for the links scott! Please use the thread linked above by maddi for any other suggestions to avoid cluttering forums

Locking

Atlas and Day like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.