NEW FEATURE ENDED - VIP Subscriptions - Soft Launch PHASE 1

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Kinda gutted I wasn’t invited tbh 💀

2. Inv me pls 🥺♥️

Chili likes this.
  3. The yearly subscription is such a good deal. Looking forward for an invite.

4. can I be invited pls will 💗

5. I’m interested in trying the soft-rollout if you need more people!!

6. Okay this is nice just like the box rewards for web store y’all currently launched.

problem: some countries, even if they’re supposed to be first world countries where you surely get your customers, can’t access webstore.

im in Germany and i cant use it, neither can my friends from Netherlands.

When will this be available ?

Jadey, -M3L0DY- and xDevilx like this.

7. The devs have stated that it should officially launch in a couple weeks or so 😊 when it is, you’ll be able to purchase through the store on the app.

Azari, Bhae and Muschi like this.
  8. The timing sure is bad since promo is just around the corner and I many won't get a chance to try even, if they rather try it out then a few picked players. Just like the web store in general is very unfair to players who can't use it yet nothing got fixed about that issue, so clearly choosing to put it on the web store instead of in-game has limited it very much down to certain players anyway. The chance of getting access is therefore not even a bit there. I think it would be a good idea to make another option available for those who can only get it through in-game store. At least those regions would have some people to try it out then too.

9. This is ridiculous

10. Yh…like that makes a difference 🙄

11. I want in on this I’m using all the sun buffs already

12. they already said that once it’s officially release, the option will be available in the in-game store. Unless you mean that they should include a group of people that specifically only use the web store during beta testing, which I can see as beneficial but may just be difficult since on the web store, they are able to personally edit each users store to allow them access to the beta content while that would be alil more difficult to do on the PIMD in-game store.

in general, it’s probably a bit hard for them to get the web store pushed out international because their website is created by another company. They probably have limitations and I’m sure it’s something they are trying to work on. I agree it does suck tho and I hope there will be a way for you to use the webstore soon 🥹

13. I think the yearly option will not be that popular tho besides for those who have enough money to spend that much in one go. If it would be taken out monthly it definitely would be more attractive for other players, not only for those who spend a big amount anyway. I know there will bronze and silver tiers once it's launched but still won't make it any better for other players who might be interested in it. After all the other subscription can be taken out monthly too in play store. Even if someone would cancel the subscription after a week it would still go on til next year until it's actually done and the amount has been paid as planned.

Flo and Delight like this.
  14. @ATA-Will I want an invite to soft launch lol🥹

15. I want an invite 🥲

16. Me please 🥹

17. Invite meeeee 🥲

Authority likes this.
  19. I’m a underground power driller I don’t mind spending the money u ask to test and review this because it is beneficial and it’s a really good opportunity for changes in the game including more content and another way to get furni and items