NEW FEATURE ENDED - VIP Subscriptions - Soft Launch PHASE 1

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Also something to point out, since this furniture won’t be upgradable, we won’t get the percentages from it. Can this be fixed?

Muschi and Intensive like this.
  2. Also how often will the furniture and stat items be changed out? That will play a key factor on if people have the opportunity to obtain the whole set.

DaddysLilMonsterx and Muschi like this.
  3. Oooo I love this!! Would totally buy like right now!! Invite in future rounds?😏 @ATA-Will

4. Would rather have you working on and adding stuff that’s free and beneficial to all your players and not just the whales who have deep pockets

5. $100 without tax CAD 🌚

6. That’s awesome.
    🥹

7. So is the vip furniture the same stats as a lvl 20 furni item?

8. Loving the idea of it very much can't wait to see how its gonna end up being once launched tho since web store isn't available for me🌚🫶

9. Finally double box opening 🙌

Rainie likes this.
  10. Hi Queen Roses,
    I understand the frustration and its definitely not our intention to leave anyone out, but this is a very new type of launch for us, quite different from previous subscriptions and we need to make sure things are working properly first before we bring everyone in. We've done a lot of testing on our end, but things always react differently when out in the wild, so we are trying to exercise an abundance of caution.

We've tried to reach out to folks that we think could be interested in it, and thats why we are also collecting names of folks that show interest to see if we can get them in one of the earlier rounds. Regardless, if everything is going smoothly we hope to be able to have Gold launched for everyone within a few short weeks, but we'll have to do this gradually until then.

If you are interested in getting in on an earlier round please let me know.
    Hope you can understand.

Graveussy, Rainie, Rula and 6 others like this.
  11. This sounds amazing! I'll definitely buy if I get the invite omg... looking forward to its full release regardless!

Rainie and Azari like this.
  12. Or y’all could maybe send the people that actually wants them an invite before reaching out to those that may or may not. Are y’all done sending invites for now?

13. Nice can't wait

14. salty i wasn’t invited to this soft launch so i bought an air fryer instead 🫥

15. Sounds cool! Definitely would be doing this

16. Lemme get that invite tho Will 😍

17. Im so interested!! I want invite to this pls🙏🥲

18. Can’t wait until it launch for everyone to try

19. Sure, I want an invite too.

Question though: will the price be scaling based on the region? 700 dollars for a yearly subscription is limiting anyone who doesn't live in North America. Majority of people in Europe earn more or less 1000 dollars a month, as standards of living/economy/currencies strength vary.

luvhaven likes this.