CONTEST WINNERS Design Your Own Avatars!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 23, 2018.

1. LMAOOOOOOOO 

2. Congratulations! All of the submissions were lovely ?

3. was low-key following this contest, just wanna say congrats now to kitten, even tho i was hoping for a different winner ?

since a lot of people liked some of the other avatars too tho, why not make them spinner avatars for march?  just an idea. tho devs probably won't notice this lol cheers again to grand winner and top ?

4. Lmao tf are those avi lolol 

5. Congrats!

6. Really not my type but congrats tho?‍♀️

7. Hair is too similar to the Multi-coloured Medley ava which was just in a hunt not long ago, so it really doesn't feel like anything new. ?

8. Congratulations

9. Congrats Kitten :)

And yeah I also think that a forum poll would do good, like that only pimd players could vote. It's my first contest and I were kinda surprised that the whole thing is happening in Facebook. XD

10. Kitten openly admitted to asked her friends to help. What you telling me you won’t do that for you to win comp ?

11. Congrats! Another set of skateboard avis I see.

12. Congrats.. never thought that facebook would be involve in this contest.. ?

13. I wouldn’t, but then again i wouldn’t do a lot of things the average human would

14. I didn’t mean to sound rude or anything, I just wish we could’ve seen who would win without all the exploiting that could happen over the many different platforms, in my opinion you were like #3 simply because the avatars aren’t something I’d buy, but he artwork was really good and I’m jealous of your skill

15. Congratulations Kitten and congratulations to the other nine as well, good going M8s!

16. Congrats, Kitten. Kinda disappointed one of the two avis I liked didn't win, but oh well. Can't wait to see what they do with the avis.

17. I love Kittens design. But this whole thing about exploiting....do they at least play the game or are they random non game players voting? Because if they’ve never played I can understand why people would be upset. ?

18. Some do some don’t I believe, since she says that one of her friends who has a large fan base promos her work