CONTEST WINNERS Design Your Own Avatars!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 23, 2018.

1. ^ i was waiting for that LOL

2. I’m not living this down

3. Congrats kitten and winners

4. I’m Valentina

5. Congrats!! ?️️️ and thank you again to ATA and whoever voted and supported the contestants on FB ?️

6. Congrats!! I'm excited to see the final production.

7. So talent

8. Hi Valentina, pleased to meet you.

9. Im sry i just dont like it but congratulations Kitten

10. Much deserved!

11. Congratulations!!!

There has been a lot of hate on these art threads.

We all have opinions about what we like and don't like. Opinions on who should of won or should of made the top 10.

Unless you are an artist, its really impossible to understand how much time these pieces take. Even the simple looking ones can take a long time.

Its important to appreciate art and to not be completely hateful because its not your preference. Critism is one thing but hate is another.

Super props to everyone who tried, the top 10, and especially to Kitten! Gratz on an amazing accomplishment

Can't wait for the next contest

12. criticism* big typo fail??

13. What’s makes this very anticlimactic, is that kitten put on a thread that she exploits that the contest is on Facebook :/

14. There’s a high chance that if actually spend my money on these 

15. im not gonna pretend i dont. it's a huge part of why i win these. forums aren't set up for polls and other online voting methods can be easily exploited too so i understand why they use fb, but it needs to change in future. ive got no problem admitting that.

16. What's so hard about implementing a poll feature, though? Definitely not impossible considering so many forums online have it.

17. I mean...usually if you want something to win you promote it. :/
    Its like someone winning prom queen then you learn that they only won because they went around telling people to vote for them. Like you do what you gotta do to win