Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by pip208, Mar 12, 2020.

1. I can totally agree 😄 if u drink wine itd win win situation 😄

Victoria likes this.
  2. no wonder your husband hates you, all you do is sit around, type in purple text, and drink poison like a fucking loser

3. Wine has numerous health benefits

Maddi_Matsu and Victoria like this.
  4. still poison. once in a while is ok tho

5. Drink some then

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  6. 1. in such scenario over reacting is better than not reacting at all/ downplaying the virus

2. The actual mortality rate should be calculated based on cases whose results after treatment are out and not on the total number of cases, which puts the mortality rate at 7.2% and is increasing everyday.

3. There's actually people making fun of the virus and saying stuff like I am healthy so i need not worry. What they don't understand is while covid-19 won't kill them, they can still catch the virus and transmit it to other less healthier ppl who are exposed to the risk of fatality

4. We are also very short sighted. Even though the virus is still relatively new and has killed only 6k ppl so far, the rate of death is increasing by the day. That said, it has had massive economic impact and a lot of ppl gonna go bankrupt and lot of ppl gonna lose jobs, so A lot of the young population that aren't killed by the virus could commit suicides In the coming days, especially in countries like America where majority of the population are debt ridden and just a pay check away from starvation.

We are currently paying the price for countries downplaying the virus which I have said earlier too, so let's not keep repeating the mistake. I know there's not much us citizens can do ATM but our take on the virus can influence ppl around us and they might end up downplaying and not taking personal hygiene seriously.

That said unlike op I don't wish ppl should die either.

7. Mitt Romney proposed all adult American citizens receive $1000 due to coronavirus & all of a sudden I’m republican

WhoTfIsWesday, Sansa and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  9. More people die from the flu,

Also humans weren't getting it until they started eating bats n shit, which should tell you that doing alone that extra weird shit to animals is how it spread.

Secondly, most young people aren't dying from it and old people die from things like the flu, which also isn't deadly to us, but is deadly to their weakened immune systems.

Thirdly, Lysol kills Coronavirus. Wash ya hands and wash ya ass, and wash surfaces with Lysol.

Lastly, do NOT invite any dirty ass people over. We all have those friends who don't wash their hands and some have those dirty ass fingernails.

You're probably hyping up said virus, because you're older.

10. Also Trump is passing a act/bill whatever to give us more than $1000 for all adults. Many companies aren't charging for certain Bill's and others are giving out freebies and extra things. Also, Obama gave us nothing...

This is one of those moments to be proud to be American where providers and the president are stepping up in old people's and people with weak immune system's time of need. Many services are still delivering for sources of food and making cheaper deals, stores are limiting how many supplies they bring out so retards can't keep taking all the toilet paper and other essential items because said retards panicked.

The virus isn't deadly. We can't be a bunch of pussies and fear it. This is America dammit, we'll find a cure like we did with Ebola, which was actually deadly... to EVERYBODY.

But anyways, Lysol kills coronavirus and I'm pretty sure bleach does too. So be sure to buy a decent 2-3 bottles of each and wipe down surfaces. Make sure you stay clean and don't go overboard.

Also, Akame ga Kill is not a good anime to watch during the quarantine... THE ENDING IS ASS

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  11. We have been put into cage like rats. The fed is buying the world!

Another emergency rate cut coming, FED is gonna siphon your cash. You will pay to keep cash in bank accounts. Then they bail out corporates and countries and then the nail in the coffin comes, the central bank digital currency. Welcome to the hideous new world order

12. I mean that's a little harsh wishing for people to get it so they can pass it on to people who might actually die from it.. people down play it because they either have no personal experience with it , they go off what they read and hear or it helps them better cope with what's happening.. etc🤦🤷. why shame people for how they deal , so long as they are taking precautions to stay safe ..🤷

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  13. Even though this thread is from two weeks ago, it seems like such a lifetime ago because this is all pre-quarantine. 😮

14. Holy shit it’s been 2 weeks?!

Muschi likes this.
  15. this is so fcked idek where to start so I’ll just put myself in my happy place and wish you a long and healthy life 🙂

Muschi likes this.
  16. Yup, 2 to 3 weeks depending on your location (for those that live in U.S./Canada/U.K.).

17. I have a corona observation. The police scanner has 50x as many domestic violence calls as EMS calls now.

WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  18. I drank a 12 pack of corona, so I'm basically immune.

Maddi_Matsu, Muschi and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  19. Either you didn't read anything I posted or you quoted the wrong person

20. Cabin fever exacerbates domestic violence by a lot.

Saw some news where people were advising women not to nag their husbands too much in quarantine. Not to mention the fact that many people seem to be more comfortable getting drunk at home now than before. They don't have to drive home, want to have fun, try to destress.

Addictive behaviours will manifest in the weak-willed. Gamers may regain gaming addictions like me. I spent 7 hours on pimd yesterday and the day before that.
    Alcoholics will most likely return to the drink.
    Seen so much alcohol. People have been taking photos of their whiskey glasses as they sit at home with some warmth in hand.

The stress of the financial crisis, the suspension of peoples' projects.

People need to drink more tea, do mindfulness activities, meditate on stoic principles, try to regain control of their lives and really fight hard to maintain a day-to-day sense of purpose in these times but most won't.

It's chaos in the house. Unmade beds. Unallocated items strewn around the house. I can just hear Jordan Peterson telling us to clean our rooms.

The mortality rate in America from COVID-19 is something like 60% black. Lack of medical facilities, and a strong link between wealth and healthcare quality is America's greatest downfall.

We hear univeraity professors, and anyone with less than - say- $2000 dollars to spare saying they can't afford to get the virus because ffs. They can't. And not everyone can have that much money in reserve in business-as-usual Americe, let alone this recession.

It's really sad to see the effects of this Virus, and just how unprepared we were to weather it. I only hope that we'll be ready for the next one.

The economy never ought to recover from the bubble it burst. I think globally we have to forget about the dream of constant inflation, and hopefully that won't lead to more wars when nations start competing with one-another for a now finite resource of wealth.

The dream of constant economic inflation provides more room on the boat for these wild, and increasingly voracious animals. But they have to come to terms with the limited truth without tearing each other's throats out.

In the 1920's, the virus and economic recession were caused or at least exacerbated by WW1. We've had the latter 2 and I hope they don't, in turn, cause another war... But the recession signals that it might if we can't all really look back at history and seek a better path.