Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by pip208, Mar 12, 2020.

1. People downplaying this as a worse flu should get the coronavirus and spread it to their loved ones (◕‿◕✿)

2. As someone living without insurance (in America), I'm disgusted by how many students with the flu will come to class anyway. Coronavirus has similar symptoms, and I certainly don't have $3200 for a test, let alone treatment.

Stay home if you're sick, you idiots.

They don't care enough to come to class when they're not sick, I don't see why students are so adamant to when they're sick

Allocrice, Muschi and Bambee like this.
  3. Just lemme keep down playing it so I don't have to panic, okay? 😓

4. But that gpa tho. No one wants to flunk

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  5. You should see a therapist.

-BB, Muschi, Zault and 3 others like this.
  6. COVID-19 has low mortality rates. Instilling panic is stupid and makes things worse.

Of course, being cautious doesn't hurt. The main problems now are people in higher risk groups (and the cost of healthcare in the US). Ordinary people can only do what's within our reach: follow recommendations and keep calm.

Unlike you, I hope the least amount of people possible catch the virus. Because just in case you don't know how contagion works, or have never played that Plague game... The more people get infected, the closer it gets to you and your loved ones. So be careful with what you wish. (◕‿◕✿)

-BB, Allocrice, Muschi and 13 others like this.
  7. Everyone *getting crazy over coronovirus*

Me *stays home and drinks wine*

Ik its serious but why dont laugh a bit 😄

Victoria, Rizky, Amy and 2 others like this.
  8. It's just a worse flu. I'm gonna get it and take your mom on a date.

9. If someone on pimd gets corona virus they’re gonna infect their club mates ☹️

10. I have it

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  11. Wednesday is going to infect us all with her every quote ☹️

12. O no

13. *kisses you*

Muschi likes this.
  14. We all have it.

But in other news, my university cancelled classes today because of coronavirus so I went and bought a ukelele to sing about my quarantine sorrows. Look forward to being serenaded by me.

Victoria and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  15. Ah!

16. i hope everyone dies. they even closed my MMA gym

17. Nobody:
    Literally nobody:
    PiMD player on pub: "sneezes COvid"

#justpimdthings

Affliction, Selune and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  18. I figured that if I drink enough wine, I'll be fine. Either the alcohol will kill the virus, or I won't care. Either way, wine wins.

19. I had the flu already so technically I’m immune to everything for the next year. It’s just science.