[Contest] Write in the Name of Love

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Azari, Dec 20, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How do I do spoiler?

Azari likes this.
  2. [​IMG]

Give the spoiler a name
    [​IMG]

Make sure all your text is inside the two spoiler brackets. You can tap "More Options" at the bottom and select Preview to check that it worked properly. Then Reply to Thread.
    [​IMG]

Help, Amary, QUBY and 4 others like this.
  3. They said it was like butterflies fluttering around in your stomach. That you’d feel the spark when you met their eyes. Fireworks would shoot up into the sky every time you kissed. They couldn’t be further from the truth for Aiofe. A girl who at first, didn't believe in falling in love, especially at first sight. It was a silly feeling, love. Chaotic in so many ways, always changing and evolving.

Aiofe was walking to a bookstore, enjoying the feel and smell of books. She read many stories, some had love but she preferred books of heroines, strong female leads who didn’t need a love interest to save her. A woman who was strong and wielded a sword to protect and fight for her own honor.

The sun's warm rays lit up the small town. The streets are far less busy than in the cities. The wind was gentle as it blew through her raven colored hair. Each step she took had an excited bounce. Her almond colored eyes sporting oval shaped frames. The door to the bookstore got bigger as she got closer.

The door swung open just before she got to close, an older woman rushing out, going who knows where. Aiofe stepped out of the way before stepping into the building, letting the door close behind her. The sound of soft instrumental music meeting her ears. She took in a slow breath, enjoying the peaceful moment before going to her favorite section. Fantasy.

She had spent hours in that specific section, grabbing a few books to take home and add to her growing collection. She had walked out of the store, one book open in her hand while the others sat safely in a bag she held. She was usually hyper aware of her surroundings, even if her nose was stuck in a book. Her feet taking steps after step on the sidewalk, back home.

“She was covered in sweat and dirt, raising the sword to her enemy. She swung it, aiming for-“ her reading was abruptly halted as a body collies with hers. The breath was knocked out of her as she landed harshly on the ground. The book she was reading squished between her and someone else’s body.

She struggled to breathe for a moment, her eyes open wide in shock. A pair of grey worried eyes stared into her brown ones that held confusion. The other person gently rolled off of her, looking over Aiofe to make sure she was ok.

Aiofe finally able to breathe properly, slowly sat up and looked over at the stranger. She felt one of her eyes twitch with annoyance. She was just getting to a good part of the book.

The stranger had curly cinnamon colored hair that stopped just at the nape of her neck. She was speaking but Aiofe was so annoyed she almost didn’t hear.

“You probably shouldn’t be reading and walking across the street. Some drivers don’t stop at crosswalks.” The stranger's voice said lightly, holding concern.

Aiofe looked at the crosswalk she almost walked across. She then looked back at the woman and grumbled a bit before speaking, “Thanks…”.

“No problem. I’m Jayda. Are you hurt?” Jayda, who was a stranger just a few seconds ago, spoke.

Aiofe looked down at herself before shaking her head. She felt fine and ready to get back to her book. It seemed Jayda was chatty and still worried. Jayda stood, holding a hand to the raven haired bookworm.

“Aiofe.” She said, grabbing Jaydas hand, letting her be pulled up. She dusted herself off with her free hand, holding the bag of books and the book she was reading, in one hand. She gave Jayda an appreciative nod before starting to walk off.

Jayda was confused and intrigued by how quick Aiofe was to just leave after being saved. She didn’t try to stop her though, shrugging it off and hoping the woman would be more careful next time.

•A week later•

Aiofe held a book in her hand as she walked into the small cafe. The smell of baked goods and coffee meeting her nose. Her eyes scanned one of many pages in another book. Having finished the one from last week shortly after she got home.

“Well, if it isn’t the bookworm.” A familiar voice called from behind the counter of the cafe.

Aiofe looked up from her book, her eyes meeting familiar grey ones. Why were they familiar? Aiofe put a bookmark between the pages, closing the book as she walked up to the counter. A slight tilt of her head as the barista beamed at her.

“New book already? Not blindly crossing crosswalks still are you?” The barista teased lightly.

Realization hit Aiofe like a train. Her cheeks burned with a blush of embarrassment. She had almost forgotten that… What was the woman’s name?

“Jayda?” Aiofe guessed, hoping she got her name right. Jayda grinned, giving a nod. Aiofe relaxed a bit, her cheeks still red.

“And for that, you get a drink and a muffin on me. What can I get for you?” Jayda asked, smiling as she awaited the woman’s order.

•A month and many coffees later•

Aiofe had frequented the cafe, getting a coffee and a muffin almost every day she went. Some days she was met with Jaydas bright smile while others were met by a monotonous barista. She was often annoyed by Jaydas talkative personality, wanting peace and quiet as she read and had coffee and a muffin.

“You know, you’ve probably said a total of 10 sentences to me. Not including your orders. And most were telling me to shut up.” Jayda said, sitting across from Aiofe who was reading the 5th book she bought earlier this month.

Aiofe let out a sigh of annoyance, bookmarking her spot before closing the book. She folded her hands over the book, her brown eyes boring into Jaydas soul. She blinked slowly, trying to think of a sentence to say that wasn’t ‘Shut up, Jayda.’.

“Why do you keep trying to talk to me when I constantly tell you to be quiet or leave me alone?” Aiofe asked, genuinely curious. Most people did as told, leaving her alone to her world of fantasy.

Jayda was taken aback by the question. She wasn’t sure why wanted to be friends with Aiofe. There was just this feeling in her heart that tugged towards the bookworm. Was it curiosity or something else? She wasn’t sure what to say, so she did what she felt was best. She got up and went back to work.

Aiofe watched the grey eyed woman get up and leave. Aiofe was shocked to say the least. What happened to the chatty woman with a smile that never disappeared? Aiofe grabbed her book, leaving the cafe.

•Two weeks later•

Aiofe had been thinking about the chatty barista constantly. She had avoided the cafe for a bit, unsure of why Jayda just walked away after her question. Why was this bothering her? All she did was try to shoo the woman away and now that she has, she feels this weird thing in her chest. Was it guilt? No… Maybe it was longing for that feeling of having someone constantly try to reach her? She couldn’t take it anymore. She had walked into the cafe, her nose wasn’t in a book like usual.

Jayda was behind the counter, a bright smile on her face as she helped a customer. Once the customer walked away, her grey eyes met the raven haired bookworm. Her smile faltered for just a moment before her heartbeat sped up. Her stomach twisted with anxiety as Aiofe walked up to the counter.

“My usual, please.” Aiofe said, sliding over the money before going to her usual seat. She sat, looking out the window as she waited for Jayda. The drink and muffin was just an excuse.

A few minutes pass before the order is placed on the table. Jayda sits across from Aiofe, a soft genuine smile on her face. Her eyes filled with happiness and worry.

Aiofe was ready to ask a million questions. The words at the tip of her tongue. Yet she felt her tongue get twisted, the feeling of a zoo rampaging in her stomach. The grip of nervousness tightening around her. She was usually nose first into a book of fantasy. This wasn’t fantasy though, this was real.

“Do you believe in love at first sight?” Jaydas voice cuts through the air, like the heroine's sword that swings at her enemy.

Aiofe was at a loss for words. No, she didn’t. She didn’t believe such a thing could exist. It was a different kind of fantasy, love at first sight. What did that have to do with this moment though? Or any moment she shared with Jayda.

“I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. Your nose in a book as you were about to walk onto a busy street. Even after you walked away I was so intrigued by you. I let you be, knowing if it was truly meant to be, I’d see you again. And I did. I was so excited when you walked in, amused by your nose in a book yet again.” Jayda spoke with truth, genuine truth. You could hear how in love she was with each word. A hint of sadness as she kept speaking.

“So when you asked me that question, I was afraid of how to answer. I wasn’t sure nor did I want to scare you away. Then you stopped showing up and I felt like my heart got ripped out… I shouldn’t have been so lost when you stopped coming but I was.” Jayda continued, looking into Aiofes eyes. She couldn’t read her, Aiofe wasn’t an open book.

Aiofe soaked up the words like she would from one of her books. They replayed in her head until she could fully understand and react. Her heartbeat sped up as she understood what was being said. She didn’t believe in love at first sight… She did however believe that one could fall in love as time went on. As Jayda spoke though, she believed that love at first sight was real for some.

“Jayda. I love you too. I didn’t realize it until you walked away, not answering my question. I love that you talked to me even when I was reading. I love that you draw smiley faces on peoples drinks because you want them to have a good day. I love that sometimes you snort when you laugh at your own jokes. I love that you’re genuine in a way that even if someone is annoyed, you can warm up their cold little heart with a smile.” Aiofe expressed how she felt, being honest to Jayda and herself about her feelings.

It took until now to realize that Jayda was growing in her. Jayda had opened up her eyes to a world that wasn’t fantasy. Aiofe felt her chest tighten for just a moment, hoping that Jayda knew she spoke the truth as well. It was hard for Aiofe to speak of her feelings but she so freely spilled her heart out to a woman that smiled like the sun.

•A year later•

“You may now kiss the bride.” The man said, holding his hands up as the crowd cheered.

“We’re not watching another romance movie… You know I hate those, Jayda.” Aiofe said, clicking off the television. It was the 5th romance movie she had to suffer through this week. Her girlfriend, Jayda, loved romance and Aiofe’s suffering apparently.

Jayda let out a snort before pressing a gentle kiss onto Aiofe’s cheek. She stood up from the cozy couch, stretching her body. She looked down at Aiofe, smiling happily. It's been over a year since they started dating. That day in the cafe bringing them closer together after they both spilled their guts.

“Fine but first let’s go eat something, I’m hungry.” Aiofe gave in, the grey eyed beauty not having to say a word.

•an hour later•

The pair were at a park, sitting on a bench table as they ate their food. It was a bright sunny day with no clouds to darken the park. A few people scattered across the park soaking up the sun.

Aiofe was shoving a handful of fries in her mouth, her eyes busy looking at the pond nearby. Ducks waddling and quacking loudly to let people know they exist. She reached for more fries as Jayda stood up. She kept looking at the ducks not realizing that Jayda had moved closer to her.

“Hey Bookworm. You know how I said I believe in love at first sight?” Jaydas voice caught the woman’s attention.

Aiofe looked behind her, her eyes dropping down to Jayda on one knee. She held a ring in her hand, a small emerald placed in the middle. Aiofe’s eyes widened, almost choking on what food she had left in her mouth. She quickly cleared her throat.

“I know you didn’t want anything big and flashy… and waiting for the ‘right time’ was killing my patience. Every time with you feels right. I’d wait forever to do this but why wait when every moment with you is a moment of genuine happiness. I want our next chapter to start now. So… will you write this next chapter with me, as my soon to be wife?” Jaydas words were spoken with excitement, nervousness and love.

Aiofe felt tears start to form, a hand over her mouth as she nodded, unable to speak for a moment. She held out her hand, allowing Jayda to slide the ring onto her ring finger.

“I can’t wait to write many chapters with you.” Aiofe’s words came out in a whisper as Jayda swept her into a hug.

- by lluvia
    Enjoy! 🧡

Azari, Rainie and iScEmmy like this.
  4. Thank you! 🧡

Rainie, Azari and Atlas like this.
  5. True Beauty

One day as I was taken my usual jog around the park. I stopped to notice the clouds in the sky. They were unusual today. Usually small and not so fluffy. But today they looked like fresh cotton candy. I slowly returned to my jog. But little did I know things were going to be different today.

After my jog I returned home. I quickly took a shower and got dressed. I drove to the local anime shop. As I walked in I heard a gentle voice say welcome. As I looked at the girl behind the counter I noticed she was glowing. Her skin was a perfect complexion for her skin tone. Her hair was down to her waist and a beautiful jet black that shinned when the sun hit it just right. My heart was pounding like it was about to burst out of my chest. I took a deep breath trying to regain enough strength just to say thank you. But as I looked into her green eyes my words got twisted around saying you thank. I hurried off to figure section as I knew which one to get.

As I reached up to grab the last Tanjiro figure, I felt a slight tug on my shirt. I took a deep breath as I slowly turned my head. There she was tugging on my shirt looking at me. I felt my cheeks burning. I knew I was a beet red. I tried to hid my face in my shoulder as she giggled. I finally managed to speak. I said slowly hello, how are you. She smiled and said softly as she glowed as bright as the sun, I thought you might need some help with that figure. I slowly nodded. She grabbed a small ladder able to reach it. We both slowly walked to the counter as she cashed me out. I softly smiled and said thank you. I started to walk towards the door and she said my number is on the receipt if you want to text me. I smiled at her and left the store. Little did I know my life was going to change..

A few days have pasted. We talked on the phone everyday, and today we were going to hang out at the local festival in town. Her name was just as beautiful as she was. She was from Albania, her name meaning treause. Her name is Aria. I smiled everytime we talked.

As we meet to go to the festival. She looked so stunning. It didn't even matter she was wearing jeans a hoodie. Her true beauty shown from within her soul. We walked around for what seemed like a short period of time but was hours. As it started getting dark, Aria grew antsy. I thought maybe it was because she was hungry. She declined and said she needed to get home. She said thank you I had a great time. And left. I wasn't sure if it was me or something else. I decided to go home and make some dinner.

A few days later I finally got a text from Aria. 'Sorry about the other night. I started to feel a bit sick. If you want we can go get dinner tonight'. I replied with 'okay sounds good. Told her to meet me by the anime shop at 6'. She replied with 'okay, see you than'. I didn't write back. I started to get ready.

A few months pass as stated dating. Aria tells me she's nothing being honest with who she is. I get nervous on what she could be hiding. We head to the local hill. It shows the whole town. As we sit there looking over the town she takes my hands in her and looks at me. I notice that her eyes are glowing red. I try not to freak out at this point. She says softly ' this is what I wanted you to know. I'm not human. I want to be. I'm a demon. But I don't want to be one. I just want too be with you. And I promise I will never hurt you. '

I was left stunned. Had no idea what to say nor do. Than she lunged at me and embracing me in a hug. I couldn't do anything but wrap my arms around her as well. I loved her for who she was. Yeah i know it sounds a tad much, considering she's a demon. But if you forget that she's a great person. Heart is filled with nothing but love and beauty. That is why it's true beauty that brought her into my life.

6. My hoodie is missing. I already emptied my laundry basket trying to keep looking for it. I wonder if I suddenly left it at the library from concentrating too hard due to the upcoming exams. I must say that it has been a tough week and I’ve been stressed these days. Majority of my day has been spent on my studies but recently, a portion of it has been dedicated on daydreaming and looking forward to checking my locker out.

I may or may not have an admirer. But okay, I’m kidding. I actually do have a secret admirer. I can’t believe that amidst the exam preparations, I’m gushing over handwritten letters that are being dropped on my locker. I mean, who doesn’t like handwritten gifts? I like that I get to have one nice thing everyday.

I sigh as I give up looking for my hoodie and just get ready to go to a cafe nearby after dropping by my locker again. I live right across the university so it’s very convenient. It’s already 5pm in the afternoon but I wanna get more hours into studying.

“Did I just forget my water bottle somewhere?”, I say as I close the refrigerator. My brain cells are overworked but surely not this bad, right?… I locked my door, exited the building and head off across the street.

My phone buzzed, indicating that I got a text message but I ignored it because I had to check left and right for cars passing by. “Oh, I’m sorry!”, I exclaimed while bowing a bit to a tall guy who I bumped shoulders with. I didn’t see his face because he walked too fast. I got to my locker and saw that there’s a pink envelope, sealed and perfumed. Kind of smells like me. “Shoot! I almost forgot to lend my camera to my friend”, I said while brisk walking towards the sidewalk back to my condo.

With the letter on my hand, I quickly open it and as I cross the street safely, I skim through the letter.

You looked lovely yesterday! I would really like to introduce myself soon but I don’t think it’s the right time yet. I know this week has been difficult for you since you’ve been in the library most days. How’s your studies? I hope you ace your tests! You’ll do great, don’t worry.

Seeing you in a bun is so nice. I think It’s my favorite hairstyle of yours. I wonder if you ever braid your hair too? I’d love to know a lot more about you. I think you’ll know when it’s time. I’m sorry if it’s just through letters right now.

Please take care, I’ll meet you soon.

I fold up the letter again, my eyebrows furrowed. I saw the condo lobby with more people than usual and I look around to see that they are at it again with new rules.

Standing inside the elevator, I feel nervous. I don’t have claustrophobia. There’s just…There’s something wrong but I can’t pinpoint it.

Check your condo’s bulletin please. There’s been a wanted man for tresspassing.​

The elevator opens and I see a man coming out of my condo. Shivers travelled down my spine.

And at that moment, I realized one of the many things that has been so wrong.

I only put my hair in a bun when I’m at home.

7. HII this is a story about a dark, twisted love. One that isnt talked about as much as it should be. This is about the lengths people will go for love.

Love is Death

author: Tatert0t

“What did you do? what did you do!!?”

She exclaimed, a horrified look on her face as she saw what was lying in front of her. I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion.

“Isn’t this what you wanted?”

I asked, looking down at the floor, then up at her.

“You made me do this! you told me-“

“I told you he was flirting with me, not that I wanted him killed! What is wrong with you?!”

I look at her, frustrated. The blood was on my hands. She told me I should feel horrible about myself. So why don’t I? I don't feel anything.

No regret.

No sorrow.

Nothing.

She didn’t like him, so I took care of him. I did the right thing, I stopped him.

Isn’t that what love is about?

“I'm sorry..”

I told her, feeling upset that she was horrified by me. She didn’t look at me the same. Why not? I did what she wanted.
    I place my hand on her arm, and attempt to pull her in for a hug.

“Don’t touch me!”

She screams, shoving me away from her, I trip over the hammer on the ground, stumbling over.

“Get away from me, you’re crazy!
    She says, fear in her eyes. She looked scared, like she thought i was going to hurt her.

Why would she think that?

I would never do that to her.

I love her.

“What's wrong?! I was just trying to help you. Don’t you understand? I did this for you!”

My voice gets louder, by the frustration of her not understanding.
    I grabbed her arms, angry.

“I said I did this for you!”
    I shouted in her face, trying to get her to see that I only killed him because I love her.

I saw tears streaming down her face, the pain in her eyes was hard to see.

“No..what. I-I’m sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I love you. here, I'll get you some tissues. Stay right there!”
    I say, turning around.

I suddenly feel a hard impact on my head, then my body is on the ground, and the hammer drops from her hands. Blood soaking the ground. My blood.

blood.

Everywhere.

Then, darkness.

Julia1762, iScEmmy and Azari like this.
  8. I zone back in laying in an unfamiliar bed, I don’t know how long I’ve been laying here. The dress I’m wearing is scratchy and uncomfortable. I’m unbelievably tired and I hurt all over.

“What time is it?” I mutter. It’s 3:31am according to the clock on the wall I just noticed.

“How long have I been here?” I know the answer thanks to the clock, it’s been over 14 hours now.

“Can I go home soon?”

All questions I ask, though there is no definitive answer to my last question. I feel as if I’ve been here for days. I miss my bed, the worn out comforter I refuse to change and my favorite pillow. I miss my comfortable grey pajamas with the hole in the left knee. I want to cuddle up with my fluffy orange cat, even though he hates when I cuddle him.

“Shouldn’t be much longer now, don’t worry” the masked man tells me.

I’m scared, I don’t know what I’m doing or what will happen. I don’t even know how long ‘not much longer’ will be. In truth I don’t think anyone here knows how much longer it will be.

I look to my right expecting to see the love of my life, he said he would never leave my side but the chair beside me sits empty and abandoned. I start to panic, I can’t do it alone. I just can’t.

“Where did he go?” I frantically question the masked man. Seeing the desperation in my eyes he quickly tells me he will find him, bring him back to me. Minutes later he shows back up, my love in tow.

“I’m sorry I left, you were asleep and my mother is down the hall” he explains with a nervous look on his face. He might be just as scared and confused about what’s going to happen as I am.

“Is it time yet?” He asks the masked man, hopeful in tone.

I sit there uncomfortably waiting for the answer as he looks me over.

“Yes I think it’s about time” the masked man responds after a moment.

I can’t see his face, is he as scared as I am? Is he looking forward to what’s to come? Does he care at all or am I just another number for him? Someone who’s his responsibility for the night before going on with his life.

My love grabs my hand squeezing it “You can do this, you’re the strongest person I know.”

“It’s time” the masked man says donning his gloves.

The next five hours both fly by and drag on. Every second feeling like hours, hours feeling like days through the pain. Somehow though time has no meaning for me, I have no idea how long I’ve been at it, how much longer it will take.

With one loud scream from me, it’s finally over. My love shakes my arm in excitement, tears in their eyes. I hear a loud wail by my feet as the masked man, my doctor announces;

“It’s a girl”

I reach my arms out to meet my new love, to hold my daughter for the first time. She’s beautiful and I realize, I never knew love like this before this moment. Tears in my eyes I hand her to my love, my husband.

“Isn’t she gorgeous? All the pain was worth it to meet our beautiful girl” I exclaim as I pass her over. Feeling a sense of hope, love and fulfillment I gaze at the two most important people in my life meeting. I can’t wait to see what our future holds.

[Obviously not romantic in nature, but a story of having a baby, which is a very loving and touching moment]

9. Love in the game

About 12 years ago there was a gamer name, Antonio he was about 25 years old. Boy did he love his action games. He was undefeated everyone was feared him when seeing that he joined the lobby.He was very confident that no one could beat him and his team. Antonio’s birthday was coming up soon and he wanted to join a Elite gamers club.So Antonio decided to join the dragons. They were unstoppable group.

Antonio’s first day joining the club and he came in Chest high and confident. He began to start challenging players after players, and he beated them all. He asked is there anyone here that is worth his time he thought this was supposed to be a elite club he said. Then a woman name Isabella stepped up to Antonio and challenged him.

Isabella was an undefeated champion and her stats was higher than Antonio by many points. Antonio looks at Isabella and laugh. He asked Isabella do you really think you have a shot against me. Isabella responded and said you talk too much. Are you gonna play or brush your teeth cause there both smelling like trash. Antonio with a smirk on his face and says you’re on.

Isabella says best out of three, and Antonio says let’s do it. As Antonia expected, he wins the first round. he laughs at Isabella and says, are you sure you don’t want to give up now, Isabella responded I’m just getting started. round two comes and Isabella is the victor Antonio looks confuse and says I gave you that one “thinking this girl really has skills”. Round three comes and Antonio starts to get nervous and he looks over at Isabella and sees that she’s calm and focused.

His palms start to sweat and he looks over to Isabella. Then she look over to Antonio then smiles. Next thing Antonio knows she jumps up and scream Booyah. He looks at the screen and see that he has lost. Antonio teammates looks in shock while Isabella dances her victory in his face. Antonio looks down in his sadness, then Isabella looks at him and tells him to cheer her up. You win some and you lose some, but never give up. Isabella complements Antonio and his skills and ask him for his number. Antonio looks up and ask why. Isabella says so maybe we can get together and play some you’re very good.

Antonio gives Isabella his number Isabella tells Antonio that she has to leave and she will call him. She kisses him on the cheek, then smiles,and went home with her friends. Antonio left the shock but then smiles. His friends, watching from a distance started hyping him up and saying oh, she likes you.

After that day, Antonio, and Isabella hung out a lot more and competed with each other, daily.’

Azari likes this.
  10. hi bbs 💕 is there only one entry allowed? its my first contest hehe ✨

Azari likes this.
  11. yes only one entry per person 💚

Julia1762 likes this.
  12. Hey guys, please limit walling and gifting to questions about the contest and not asking if I or the other judges read your stories, don't worry there's three weeks until the deadline we will read them all! 💚

Julia1762 likes this.
  13. The Love of Lyra

(Fantasy Inspired)

A poised elven being straightened against the cobblestone wall. Something was following him, and not too far away. The people in the city weren’t fond of his kind, it could be anyone. Nimble fingers tossed a brown hood over his head. Noxumus began to peer around the corner, hands gripping the cold wet stone. Wet?

Bringing his hands into view, a familiar red liquid stained his skin. Repulsion took over his psyche, he stumbled back no longer concerned about the possible threat. A pink-toned tiefling named Lyra was hot on his trail, not prepared for the tall elf to stumble back into her.

Thud

The pair fell down beside each other, sharing a liquid loveseat in the alleyway. The water soaked their clothes, night air chilling them.

“How did you hear me?!” Lyra drew a small sharpened stick from her pocket, aiming it at her company.

“I didn’t.” Noxumus stated simply holding up a bloodied hand defensively. Lyra paused, first suspecting her target of a crime. However, the lady had been behind him the whole time waiting like a panther to pounce. She pushed her way past him to find the origin of the blood. The thin male quickly rose and followed, more confused than anything.

“Excuse me, were you following me?” He pondered aloud, already knowing the answer. A piercing green glare shot backwards at the curious one. Noxumus froze, heart beating fast.

Was this adrenaline?

Fear?

Attraction?

This was something the wise mage couldn’t figure out. Lyra had no time for games and rather focused on the sight before her. A giant seemed to be terrorizing this town, leaving nothing behind except chaos and misery. The horned woman stood motionless, how did this happen? A cold bloody hand gripped hers.

“Please, I could help you fight this. Then you can try to kill me after?” A small smile and laugh flowed from the elven talent. The silence seemed never ending, she felt her heart tug towards the sweet retriever of a mage.

“Very well.”

Other heros from a nearby tavern came to join in the battle. Dragonborn, humans, and ogres began attacking the large beast, but for Lyra the real fight was in herself. Blood splattered on her carnation skin, glowing in the fresh moonlight. Her rage for the destruction of her homeland set off something in the fierce warrior. Noxumus was nearby, preparing to heal her of any wounds, marveling in her beauty. The clashing of swords and battle cries of men seemed silent in the moment. The giant took one last swing from a mining dwarf, falling to the ground and clouding the area in dust.

As the image, the two strangers stared at each other, not feeling so strange anymore. They fought well together, despite how little the mage contributed. Lyra looked at a stone Noxumus seemed to be showing off like a prize.

Will you join me for a meal, my hero?”

A series of things happened that night. Houses and materials were lost, but a bond that would link two souls together forever was found. Some say in great times of need their spirits still defend the town. Side by side. Hand in hand.

Their love will always protect our land. ❤️

Julia1762 and Azari like this.
  14. Chapter 1
    (The Acquaintance)

There was once a very self conscious fiery fire. She was selfless, anxious, and was always worried about what others thought of her. Despite the fact that she was all of those things, she enjoyed pleasing everyone with everything she could do. And when she felt that she wasn't meeting all of their needs reflected poorly on her.

"Ahi" was her name.

Everyone in the town find Ahi beautiful her ember eyes light up with joy, her hair dances back and forth and her flames are bright as the sun.

Ahi loved to dance, swirl and ignite, she's like a little shining star in their small town called 'keiki o ka 'aina' (children of land). One night as she was doing her usual fire dancing performance amongst a huge crowd. From where she was standing, she noticed a suspicious stranger staring at her. When he caught sight of her gaze, he quickly averted his and dashed away.

Curious about this mysterious man, Ahi wanted to know why there was something about that stranger that peeked her interest. So the day before her performance she sneaked and hid from the nearby coconut trees where she had last seen of the cautious gentleman.

As she anticipated his return, she found out that he did routinely goes to watch her performance every night.She then came out from hiding and sneaked behind the man.

"So that's why your so familiar I always see you at the back everytime I danced," she implied.

Causing the man to fall down his back on the sandy ground, startled from the sound of her voice.

"Do you need a hand?" Ahi asked.

"Apparently," he answered.

As the man hold onto her hand, he then instantly felt a burnt in his palm and cried "
    Awwe!"

Ahi apologized quickly from her action "I'm so sorry! I forgot that we were of different composition."

Which the man answered, "Oh no, no, no, it's my fault for being so clumsy and being excited in taking your hand."

After realizing what he said to Ahi the mystery man was flushed pink all over.

"Did I hurt your hand?" Ahi muttered apologizingly

"It's okay, it's okay. I maybe part wood but I can manage to heal myself quickly with a dab of water you see." he says

"Wow that's amazing, water hurts me so I find it amazing that it does the opposite to you." Ahi replied in a bewildered manner.

"Also, hi my name is Ahi! Again I apologized for startling you I just wanted to know why I always see you from the corner of my eye everytime I danced." She added.

"Well you see umm...I'm a big fan, a very big big fan of yours. I almost forgot my name is Koa! Very delighted to have finally meet you in person," as the mystery man finally introduced himself.

And the two had became acquainted with each other.

Chapter 2
    (Revelations)

Ahi and Koa bonded instantly and became the best of friends. The two were inseparable what Ahi does Koa supported with all his heart. Although, they're both contrasting in nature, they do have their similarities. Ahi loves to read as well as Koa. She wanted to surprise him with her collection of stone tablets full of stories unlike any other.

"Hey Koa, wanna go to my place?" Suggested by Ahi with a glistening smile.

Koa shocked by her proposal, as his cheeks turned a bright shade of red up to his nose and ears.

His words stumbled while agreeing to her request. "Of-ofcourse, I do bu-but is it okay?"

"I just have something to show you. It'll be fun I promise!" Ahi begun poking Koa with a stick commanding him to push forward as they were walking.

"On ward my trusty stead!" She happily added.

"Geez...stop poking me with that, I'll come with you in peace." Koa replied.

So the two walked side by side with a short distance, holding each end of their special stick which Ahi use so that she can interact with him easily. For Ahi can never lay her hands on Koa for she wouldn't wanna hurt him with her flame.

Ahi handed Koa a special fireproof handkerchief that she used on a daily basis.

"Put it on your eyes I don't wanna spoil the surprise." She commanded.

"Alright, princess your wish is my command." As he blindfolded himself with Ahi's handkerchief.

Ahi then led Koa poking him with the stick to the right direction to where her secret collection of tablets were hidden. She slowly tugged on the tip of the tied cloth from Koa's eyes for the reveal.

"Woaaaaaaah....this is all yours???" Amazed by the vast number of different stone tablets organized neatly in their own stone carved cabinets, Koa gazed astonishingly.

"Yup, sorry I kept it hidden from you this was a keepsake from my mother, I wouldn't just some random people in here. This room is where I keep all my 'special things' as I'd like to call em," Ahi explained.

"Well I guess that makes sense. Wait so...I guess I'm special now is it!" Koa jokingly implied.

Ahi's face turned red and replied. "Not really! Blehhh :p" While sticking her tongue out mockingly.

"Your so cute." He muttered to himself hiding his smile with his hand.

"Huh?? What did you say?" Ahi asked curiously.

"Ohh...nothing haha.." Koa laughingly shrugged her off.

They spent all day in Ahi's special place reading stone tablets and sharing to each other about the tablets they have already read. As Koa was browsing around some more he noticed something around the higher shelves. It's a beautiful violet flower with a bright yellow centre, inside a glass frame.

"Umm...Ahi where did you find that?" Koa pointed to the preserved flower within the frame.

"Ohhh, it's a silly story but it was a memory I shall cherished forever." Ahi smiled as she recalled her precious memoir.

"I was still a wee little flame back then but what an adventurous little flame I was. Making a boat out of coconut shells and sailing my way into the sea, pretending to be a pirate on the hunt for treasure. Then as I was about to leave the small rocky island in my little coconut boat, it was then washed away by the ocean waves and I saw the sea water coming towards me. You see we fire people don't easily die with just being submerged in the water, but we will eventually burnt out and if the fire inside in us burnt out it's all over. I was all alone and very scared, if the water kept hitting me until it gets to my core it'll be the end of me." Ahi's expression then lightened.

"Then he came!" She shouted in joy.

"Who?" Koa asked.

"My knight in shinning armor, well not a literal knight but a kid. He heard a damsel in distress I guess *chuckles* and decided to helped her out. He is about my age and since it was very long ago I kinda forgot who he is, also he was wearing a leaf mask. I think he was a Honuan (a race that was blessed by the Earth) like you, he reached out his hand to me and even if I scorched his palm he never let go until I was in the safety of his vessel. Then he gave me that special flower he said it was called 'Leilani Plumeria or Heavenly Flower' what made it so special is that its a flower that allows every elemental to take a hold of it even
    to us people of Lama(a race blessed by the Light). He said that if I ever was in trouble again, this flower will remind me that there will always be someone there for me." Ahi ended her story with a smile.

"That was quite a story you got there. I wish I could have met him though, this charming prince of yours and thanked him for rescuing you haha...If not I wouldn't be able to have met you and well..."

"Fall in love with you." Koa bravely submits to his feelings for Ahi.

Ahi was speechless to Koa's sudden confession to her. All she could do was stare at him, anticipating for more words to come out of his mouth.

"The first time I met you well I wouldn't call it the 'first time' when we both got first acquainted I was so happy that my heart was about to burst out of my chest. I was merely a fan at most just watching you from afar I was contented, but there was something about you that keeps drawing me in. Your beautiful light is so mesmerizing and everyday I watched it grow even more brighter. I've seen it all your kindness, softness, beauty and all your worries. The way you try your best to please people without even thinking of your own happiness. Then the idea burst in my head 'What if I make her happy? I wanna see her genuinely happy without a care in the world and I'll take all her worries away." Koa spoked gently with fondness.

"What do you mean it was not the first time we met?" Ahi questioned.

"Well...when I was a kid I had a habit of going offshore as well just to be by myself. In one particular exploration of mine, I heard a cry, it was a girl pleading for help. She was stucked in a stone and couldn't get back to shore. I went to her as soon as possible but then I saw she was one of the Lama people and thought to myself why would a Lama do something so reckless!? I rushed to her aid and hold out my hand without any hesitation. Even if I felt a burning sensation in my palm I held her hand firmly until she's out of danger." Koa was interrupted by Ahi's shocked expression.

"It was youuuu!!!" Ahi gasp with her hand held up to her mouth.

"Yes it was me! Pfft...haha your so adorable. After getting you to shore you were groveling beneath my feet and thanking me for saving you. You even tried to hugged me and nearly burned my clothes off! Good thing we were near the sea I jumped fast enough for the fire to not spread on my clothes haha," Koa chuckled.

"I did not grovel at you!" Ahi pouted

"You did :p" Koa teasingly answered.

Ahi's expression softened "Well, I'm still very grateful until now, I owed my life to you. You even accompanied me until my parents came and get me. You were so nice back then ummm...its not like I'm saying your not nice now haha...I actually made a vow to myself that if I ever met you again I'd mm-" Ahi stopped as she realized what she was about to say.

"You would what?" Koa interested by this new found information tried so hard to spilled it out of her.

"What? What was it? Tell me! tell.............me......." Koa started to repeat his words until he got it out of Ahi.

"Okay, okay! It was umm...I vowed to myself that I'd save myself for you! It was marry! Marry you..." Ahi was now red as a riped Rambutan.

"Ohh my, I didn't know you would be the type to start a serious commitment with a person you just met and happens to just saved your life are you sure about that?" He stated playfully as he stared at her lovingly.

"Don't tease me I was still a child! I didn not know of such commitments," Ahi begun hitting on his elbows softly as Koa laughs at her situation.

By then on Ahi and Koa spent the night talking to each other on how each of them feel and how it all came to be. Ahi accepted Koa's affection and his pure intention of making her happy. She was also moved by his strong affirmation for his love for her.

Ahi and Koa started dating and as in nature even if other races mock them for their 'unnatural love'. Their blissful world shared by one another wouldn't be affected by their ridicules and mockery.

"Hey, Koa where would you wanna go next!" Shouted teasingly by Ahi

In which Koa replied "Excuse you that's not my name!"

"Then what is it :eek:" Ahi smiled

"Ku’uipo (sweetheart), and you Ku'u aloha (my love/my darling)." Koa then knelt on his knees facing Ahi.

Ahi's was stunned as Koa pulled out a box. Inside the box was a well made marble ring adorned with a colorful opal stone in the middle. Koa held his right hand up with the ring offering it to Ahi.

"Ahi every minute and every second of the day I spend with you was a blessing. I could never asked for more. You are the light that brings me joy and guided me toward the darkness. Ku'u aloha, you warm up my heart and I can't imagine a day without you. I maybe just a Honuan unworthy of an element like you a Lama. But I will defy anything that comes my way for my love would find a way." Koa took a deep breath and continued.

"I promised not to hurt you in anyway and would only vow to give you happiness. To love and cherish, I will stand by you, through better or worse, may we be richer or poorer. Through sickness and health, until death do us part. Ahi my heart belongs to you and you alone please accept this ring as a token of my undying love for you."

Ahi's tears began to slowly descends down her cheeks but then it all turned to mist from her heat. Although she was crying, it was not because she was sad, but rather because she was overjoyed.

"Ofcourse! My Ku'uipo eversince you came into my life you made me realized that I shouldn't have to try hard to be loved. You saved me, you saved my life! Your the blessing that came into my life, to make me feel loved, who showed me how to be content and took all my worries away. I love you so much Koa and I know too in my heart that our love would find a way." Ahi's eyes fixed on Koa as he gently and cautiously put the ring on her finger. To her surprised Koa leaned in for a kiss then leaned back.

[​IMG]

"Ku'uipo your lips are burning!" Ahi screamed worried about hurting her beloved.

"Don't worry love I came in prepared." Koa boasted as he dumped a bucket of water unto himself and laughed.

They both laughed at Koa's
    drenched self and went on to have a blissful life together.

Due to Ahi and Koa's contrasting nature, their love may be fraught with hardships and uncertainty but as they always say....

"Love will always find a way."

-THE END

Written By:
    WICKED_YAMETE_ONII-CHAN

Julia1762 and Azari like this.
  15. Temporary Love
    (Sad romance)

Dear Zaiden,

I wanna be mad at everyone and everything, I want to say I hate why I have to write this but I can't because i'm doing this for you.

Zaiden, You stole my heart once and never gave it back, and because of that, I ended up with the best boyfriend in the world.

You are the sweetest person that I've ever met in my entire life, you are honestly truly amazing and I would never trade you for anyone in this entire world.

Zaiden, my love, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You just by simply existing makes me happy. The way you talk, joke around, walk, laugh, everything.

But the point is that I have to go, physically, you know my family doesn’t like you very well and has already tried everything they possibly could to get rid of you which hasn’t worked, or at least until now.

I’m moving, I’ll be already gone about time you read this, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner or in this case at all, especially having to tell you this now in this letter.

I'm so proud of you for everything you've been through and I just want you to know that.

You, without doing anything makes me the happiest I have ever been.

And I know I'm just rambling on and on onto a piece of paper but it's all true.

I'm sorry to leave you this way, I never wanted to leave, if it were my choice, I'd stay by your side forever, but sadly I must leave against my will.

Remember what you told me that one time over summer break?

"Zaiden?"

"Hm?"

"You'll never forget me right?"

"Never"

"You'll never forget us?"

"Not in a million years"

"Forever and always?"

"Always and forever"

I truly hope you keep true to those words because I will never forget you.

I will love you forever and a whole lot more after that.

And with that, I give you my regards with lots of hugs and kisses.

Kira

Rainie, Azari and GoddessHailey like this.
  16. when you say horror or horrific do you mean we can make it dark? also does it HAVE TO have a happy ending or can it end on a rather dark note?

Azari likes this.
  17. I mean a horror/ thriller. Think You on Netflix or Crimson Peak or even the song “My Bloody Valentine” by Good Charlotte. It just has to pertain to romance in some way. No it doesn’t have to have a happy ending.

18. This story is in the form of diary entries, written by someone who loves a girl that doesn’t notice him.

Written by: @Sweetbabyaves

December 18th 2009

Anna.. sweet sweet Anna.. I laid eyes on you today and it was like my breath crawled out of my lungs and escaped from my body. You are absolutely breathtaking. The way your silky auburn hair shines in the light, and how your blue eyes twinkle brighter than the brightest star. You don’t know me yet.. but soon my love. Soon you will be mine, and I’ll never let you go.

January 8th 2010

I spoke to you today. You were so shy. Hearing you say “hello” is my favorite thing in the entire world. I wish you truly knew how much I craved hearing your voice. I think I love you Anna. I really hope you love me too.

January 20th 2010

You dropped your books walking by me today and John helped you pick them up. I watched you laugh and smile at him as he made a fool out of himself. As if you would ever go for a guy like him. Don’t fall for it Anna. He uses his charm on girls only to rip their hearts out. I promise I would never do that.

February 14th 2010

Valentines day.. I was going to come up with this grand gesture.. I was going to line flowers down the hallway and at the end of it, I would be standing there with a sign, confessing my undying love for you.. and then I saw him. John. That stupid fucking smile. The way you embraced him like he was going to protect you from this cruel world. ANNA HOW COULD YOU? DO YOU NOT SEE ME? DO YOU NOT LOVE ME THE WAY THAT I LOVE YOU?

February 27th 2010

I’m so sick of watching him touch you like that. It shakes me to the core seeing his hands caress your back..him kiss you on the neck..I just want to kill him. Anna.. you don’t love him.

March 4th 2010

Anna.. I got rid of him. I couldn’t watch you kiss him and smile at him like I never existed. Don’t worry Anna.. I took care of him. I promise he didn’t feel a thing. You will forget about him. In time, you will see I am the person you should be with.

March 13th 2010

I talked to you again today.. you seemed so sad. What did he have that I don’t? Why do you not look at me like you did with him? I want to see you smile Anna.. I want you to hold my hand.. embrace me.. caress my face and kiss me with your soft lips. I’m in love with you.

March 22nd 2010

You didn’t come to school today. People have been saying things about you. They say that you are going insane. That you stay up all night texting John’s number waiting for him to text you back. Forget about him Anna. I’m right here. HE’S GONE.

March 28th 2010

I went by your house today. It looks so empty.

Your mom was sitting at the kitchen table, next to the window. She looked lost. Her hair was stringy and messy. I watched as she tried to take a sip of coffee, but she trembled furiously. I thought about knocking on the door.. to check on you. I wonder where you are. Come back to me Anna.

April 1st 2010

They say you’re. I know its just a joke. You have everyone in on it. It’s to get back at me isn’t it? You know I killed John. Anna, you know why I had to get rid of him. He was stealing you from me. What else was I supposed to do? Just come back to school already. If you aren’t here in a week, I’m going back to your house. It’s just a joke.. right?

April 11th 2010

ANNA HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TOGETHER!? I LOVED YOU WITH EVERY BEAT OF MY HEART. YOU ARE MY SOUL. WHAT DID YOU DO!?! WHAT DID YOU DO?!?

April 12th 2010

Your note is going around.. it reads:

I should have known not to fall in love.. I should have stopped myself the first time I met you

This is all my fault. You’re gone and my heart breaks more and more each day. Since your disappearance I’ve texted you 894 times.. and called you more than that. I can’t hold this pain anymore.. so I’m letting go.

Mom.. if you’re reading this.. take care of dad for me. You know his heart isn’t strong enough to do this alone. I’m sorry.. but I hope you understand. I love you mommy.

Dad.. I’ll always be your little girl. Please spread my ashes on John’s grave. I know he’s not there.. but I’m hoping he’ll come back if he knows where to find me.

Please find him and bring him home.. Bring him back to me.

You were supposed to love me. I was supposed to be the love of your life. He was going to hurt you Anna. I couldn’t let him.

19. I sat on the rocks overlooking the water as the moon shone over the water. I watched and waited for her to appear in the distance. I kept remembering the first time I saw her. She had long wavy red hair that shined in the moonlight. This time I'd hoped to get a better look. I watched the water as it started to show ripples I stood up and kept watching. That's when I saw her head come out of the water.

I continued watching as she looked around and notices me standing on the rocks. I stumble back as she starts to get closer to me she stops at the edge of the water and looks at me. I can see her better now her hair is longer then I thought it was and the moon is shining on her face. I can see her pearl white eyes which look like she can stare into my soul. I look down and see she's covered in ocean green and blue scales. She beckons me towards her and I hesitantly move closer. I climb over the rocks being careful not to slip.

I stop on the last rock stumbling over my words w-w-what i-is y-your n-n-name. Before I can get an answer she grabs my arm and drags my into the water pulling me under. I try so hard not to scream as the water gets darker the deeper we go. She finally stops dragging me and her necklace I didn't see before starts to glow. As I start to lose my breath her necklace admits a pulse of bright light and I start to be able to breathe under the water. I take a few deep breaths before I see vibrant colours in the distance behind her.

She looks at me and says "Jade my name is Jade". I look at her "My name is Arthur". I look down and notice she has a tail "you're a mermaid!?" I exclaim. "Not anymore I'm not" Jade says with a harsh tone. "What do you mean not anymore? Have you seen yourself you have a tail". "Yes I have a tail but I'm not a mermaid anymore. I died and now I'm this thing not dead but not alive either". "See my eyes they weren't always like this they were a pale emerald green my hair used to be sky blue and now look at them I have white pearl eyes and red hair".

"You died? How does a mermaid die?". Jade sighs heavily and thinks before speaking "Mermaids can't leave the sea and I tried to leave. I didn't die straight away I lived on land for a week. But when I tried to return to the sea it wouldn't let me I was crushed by waves and drowned and now I'm just this thing".

I look at Jade taken aback. Jade looks at me and beckons me to follow her as she swims towards the lights I saw earlier. I follow behind slowly looking around at all the sea life. "Where are we going?" I ask curiously. "You aren't actually supposed to be here but I saw you a few nights ago and got curious about you so I'm taking you to where I live. We probably shouldn't let anyone see you though". "Y-you're t-taking me to where you live?".

"Well it's safer there then out here where someone could see you". "Why aren't I allowed here though?". Jade stops and looks at me for a moment "well you aren't a mermaid and you definitely aren't dead well not yet anyway". I look at her shocked and a little afraid. "What do you mean not yet!?". She chuckles a little "you aren't exactly close to dying from the look of you unless you are dying". She raises an eyebrow looking at me.

I blink a few times before answering "No there isn't anything killing me not that I know of". She looks me up and down then turns and continues swimming towards the lights. As we get closer I can see alot of buildings made of what looks like glass but I'm not sure because it bubbles in areas and has different tinges underwater. Jade grabs my arm and starts swimming faster taking us under bridges and around buildings until we end up at a small building that's all grey and void of all colours unlike the surrounding city.

She ushers me inside quickly then shuts the door behind us. I look around there is a white couch against the far wall and three pictures on the wall behind it. There is what looks to be a fish bowl on a bench Infront of the couch. I curiously look at Jade. "Why do you have a fish bowl over there" I gesture to the bowl. Jade just laughes at me "I still have to eat that's exactly what it looks like it's a bowl and I put my food in it".

I look away feeling dumb. She just laughs again. I go over to the couch and sit down. "So what am I doing here exactly if I'm not allowed here". She looks at me and leans against the bench in the middle of the room. "I don't know yet but I had a feeling you should be here". She looks at me as if studying me.

I stand up and go over to the bench. "So what do you eat?". "Fish obviously I'm just selective which ones. I only eat the ones that travel in big schools". "Oh ok". I lean against the bench aswell looking around the room. I turn back and see she's staring at me. I look at her awkwardly as she moves around the bench. "What are you doing?". "Just getting a closer look at you". She puts her hands on my shoulder and turns me to face her. I look into her eyes for a moment before looking away. She puts her hand on my cheek and turns me to face her again. She leans in slowly and kisses me. I look in shock for a second before kissing back. She hold the kiss for a little while before pulling away. "I'm so sorry". "No it's fine I just didn't expect it". She looks away and I awkwardly squeeze her hand then go over to the couch and sit down. She smiles shyly at me then comes over to the couch.

She sits next to me and I look at her. "Hey your eyes are changing colour!". "What!?" She rushes to a mirror. She looks into the mirror and see's her eyes changing back to the pale emerald green they once were. I watch as her hair changes back to it's sky blue. "What's happening!?". "I think I'm alive again!". "Is that possible?". "I guess it must be!".

"Thank you!!! You bought me back to life!". I smile a little. "I didn't really do anything". "You did though you could have stayed away from me or swam away after I dragged you down here but you didn't". "Well I guess you're welcome". I smile at here and she turns to face me and moves toward me. Suddenly her necklace pulses like it had earlier and I start to scream as water fills my lungs but nothing comes out. She watches in horror as I drown right Infront of her she's helpless to do anything because she'd never get to the surface in time to save me. The End

-Mercy- and Azari like this.
  20. I didn’t know I could fall in love. Or feel. My chest became a dead weight clinging to my every move and there was nothing I could do except watch him, every detail, every curve of his body and every twitch in his face. It’s like my skin began to rot the moment I saw him and the only way to stop the itching crawling burning of it was to memorize everything about him.

He came to me like an echo.

Or did I come to him?

-

His skin is against mine. This must be a cruel test by my god. He’s warm to the touch and I can barely control myself.

I can control myself.

And if I can’t?

I must.

I can taste the sweat on him. Sweet and sticky like saccharine.

“You’re gorgeous.”

I picked this body just for you

-

The rotting is back. Did it ever leave? I can feel every bone in my body
    every tendon
    every muscle
    tensing and easing
    where is my god
    god has left me
    god cannot see

i can almost taste the iron under his skin
    so long since I’ve tasted flesh
    nothing quite like human skin
    his pulse jumps under my fingers
    just a bite
    a bite won’t hurt
    ripping
    tearing
    tasting
    feeling
    sweet

saccharine.

-

And then it’s over. There is nothing. A mangled heap. Blood stains. Bones where flesh had once resided, and-

A hole. In his chest.

Huh.

I look in my hands.

It’s still warm.

And the smell- I could recognize it anywhere.

It’s him.

His sweet, sweet saccharine.

-

I brought him home with me. It’s colder than what he’s used to, and the chill is getting to him, but he makes me warmer than I’ve ever felt. The scent grows fainter and fainter every day but I know that it’s him.

He’s here with me.

Always.

Corgi, Tatoru, Azari and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.