[Contest] Anime Drawing Contest

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Ulquiorra, Mar 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Was trying for a 3D effect but failed.๐Ÿคฃ Anyways, for anime lovers like me I think you already know who she is, but for those who do not she's Nezuko from Kimetsu no Yaiba

2. Before i draw it with pen, everything was okay i guess. Now you judge it.. huhuhu
    Sincerely a noobie. :confused:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Deuta likes this.
  4. A Sailormoon screencap re-draw โœจ

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. ๐Ÿ’ฎSailormoon screencap redraw๐Ÿ’ฎโœจ
    Dont mind the first one it was wrong sksks Oops //

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Seven Deadly Sins

Meliodas

[​IMG]

Meliodas is the Dragon's Sin of Wrath and captain of the Seven Deadly Sins, formerly the owner of the renowned tavern Boar Hat.

[​IMG]

Sketch was inspired and based on this photo. Credits to the owner: Anime Amino.

[​IMG]

Sketch Layers.
    The application that I used for my sketch was Autodesk Sketchbook.

[​IMG]

Meliodas
    ๐Ÿ’ซ By: BIack_iStarLovesMyM00n_

7. In the future try coloring or shading with the tool you didn't use for inking your line art. That way the lines won't get lost

8. [​IMG] from assassination classroom don't really have skills but aI tried

9. Junko Enoshima Queen of Despair

-SUGAHMAMii-

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. KEN KANEKI OF TOKYO GHOUL

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

...reposting since image links from previous posts were not working.๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

11. This is a random OC heโ€™s not really from any specific anime ๐Ÿ˜… put him where youโ€™d like and his name is Fito โœŒ๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒš

Ulquiorra and AdalineRose like this.
  12. Fito looks like a human my elf OC would run into... the first thing she'd ask is,"where's the rest of your neck? " ๐Ÿ˜‚ (she's a jungle elf and doesn't know 'modern' tech or clothing)

Great job!

Thaddeus likes this.
  13. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I am always 100% a sucker when it comes to turning anyone into a sukeban ๐Ÿ’™ First time working with procreate! Still trying to learn how to work with the brushes, layers, clips, etc but I liked it enough to post it. C:

14. Heโ€™d question about your OC questioning his neck lol and your OC sounds dope

graco likes this.
  15. Wow you all have done really well. I am amazed. My most favorite contest tho. Ty moderators for making that contest. It had been good to draw and watch all other talanted people. ๐Ÿ˜‡ Wish luck to allโค๏ธ

graco and Ulquiorra like this.
  16. [​IMG]
    Roronoa Zoro from One Piece
    Ign: PiedPiper-

17. [​IMG]
    Ign: PiedPiper

18. [​IMG]
    Ign: PipedPiper-

_OhnoMausy_, Diablo and Sam like this.
  19. Android 18