[Contest] Anime Drawing Contest

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Ulquiorra, Mar 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Final copy
    [​IMG]

Rough copy
    [​IMG]

White from Tower of God. Technically a webtoon tho there is an anime for it now but 1) White has not yet appeared in it and 2) from what I can tell, the anime's kinda horrible. White actually has a lot of outifts/designs (more than the main characters (combined) do I think) and my drawing is a (not-so) creative interpretation of 2 of his designs combined (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...WhiteS3.png/revision/latest?cb=20200512071438 & https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8f/44/a2/8f44a2108ca5d13dcd5cdebf195cb96c.jpg

2. Oh ya, so the reason why I didn't draw his eyes and instead made his face shadowed was because I accidentally screwed up his eyes when I was inking so... yeah. I also creatively hid his feet with my pens & markers because I cannot draw feet (or hands or non-lopisided eyes).

-Fire- likes this.
  3. In the art world that's called creative liberties or like things that define YOUR style...own that ish baby!

NotYourGhoulfriend and lyre like this.
  4. Ac
    actually, i saw first 4-5 episodes of the anime and i kinda liked it tho πŸ˜³πŸ‘‰πŸ»πŸ‘ˆπŸ»

5. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The picture i used as base^
    [​IMG]
    Edward Elric from FullMetal AlchemistπŸ₯°. I started watching the anime again a few days agoπŸ₯ΊπŸ’”

6. The anime's art style & animation bothers me πŸ˜”

7. [​IMG] BEEN MY FAVE SINCE I STARTED WATCHING SLAMDUNK,

KAEDE RUKAWA, SHOHOKU'S ROOKIE #11

8. [​IMG] my reference

-Arctic_Hottie- and ken-2 like this.
  9. Its not a specific anime just a anime style! the back page kinda shines through sadly but its okay!

10. I was gonna draw Morrigan but only one entry pet person... nice!

11. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The berserker, Florence Nightingale from the Fate series.

12. Damnit i cant get the link to work

13. First of all, I had a major crush on Levi from Attack on Titan so I had to draw him πŸ˜­πŸ’–

The right picture is my final product and scanned 😊
    [​IMG]

Reference Picture:
    [​IMG]

I_bloomRoSa- and Day like this.
  14. ROUND 2 πŸ˜‚

First of all, I had a major crush on Levi from Attack on Titan so I had to draw him πŸ˜­πŸ’–

The right picture is my final product and scanned 😊
    [​IMG]

Reference Picture:
    [​IMG]

Atlas and Day like this.
  15. [​IMG]
    Let me help out a little πŸ’•

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.