UPDATE [CLOSED] Moderator Applications 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Jul 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lmao 🧍‍♀️😭

2. Will deserves better, I’m sorry 😔✌️

Campus, Vet and Intoxication like this.
  3. Yes sir!! And I learnt my lesson!! I understand why it can get impossible for you guys to check the authenticity of our claims at times! And I'll forever be grateful for your help!

ATA-Will and Muschi like this.
  4. How to fill form

5. Apply through the message that shows up every 24 hours upon opening the app. Like this thread explains

Muschi likes this.
  6. Does this game have any MOD that ever came from Africa (simple question not looking for rude reply #just pass if you have nothing good to say)

7. Buddy you can click here to see the list of mods on asian and U.S campus.
    I don't know any mod that you are asking for but you can click their ign from that linked text and wall them to know what who want to know😉
    Have a nice day Buddy.

8. Or please write a help ticket , Developers can give you more details 🙂

9. I forgot what I put for that lmao. I think I put my legal name, but I’m not sure lol

AkiraNes likes this.
  10. FAQ:

1) how do you apply?
    - there’s a pop up when you first launch the game and it’ll reappear every 24 hours until August 8, 2021

2) I accidentally clicked “do not show again”. What do I do?
    - you can send in a ticket to ata via the help section in game. Like Will said, DO NOT dm him on Discord as 1) you’ll get a delayed response or no response at all and 2) it’s not fair to other players who sent in tickets before you

3) can anyone apply?
    - Not everyone. ATA will look at your age (17+ I believe), your account age (minimum is 6 months), and your silence record (self explanatory).

4) when are mods gonna be picked?
    - this can take months. This is only round 1 (application process). After ata combs through ALL the applications, they will hand pick the ones they think are suitable for being mods (gives back to the community, etc). After round 1, they will move on to round 2 (interview process). If they like you and your responses, you’re officially a mod.

I hope this answered some of your questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you have other questions or concerns. Good luck to everyone that applied!! 🥳🥳

jacesushi, Espacio and Joy like this.
  11. Not really what tickets are for 👀 nor would a Dev tell you where a Mod is from (if they even knew)

jacesushi, Joy, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  12. Months?? dios mio :,0

Espacio, Azari, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  13. Thanks fo the info.sir/ma'am

14. Yes, months. So you’ll probably see new mods at the end of this year or early next year lmao

Espacio and Azari like this.
  15. Do you remember the agony 🥲

Azari and Day like this.
  16. To my knowledge none of the current mods are, and I have not heard of any previous mods being from there but maybe someone with longer tenure knows for sure. It can be hard to tell if they don't reveal that information about themselves, and the developers likely wouldn't give out the info without permission.

Espacio, Joy, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  17. I thought ours was within like a month and I just double checked and it was um 4 months?? My internal clock is outta wack ignore me :,)

Espacio, Campus, Day and 3 others like this.
  18. It was such a long 4 months 😂😂😂

Espacio, Phobia and Day like this.
  19. Applications are now closed!

Thank you to everyone for your interest and applications! We look forward to going over these soon.

Any players selected for the next round of the application process will be contacted and messaged directly in-game, so be sure to keep an eye out for that. Thanks again, and good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.