UPDATE [CLOSED] Moderator Applications 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Jul 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mods don't restore accounts, but glad you want to give back!

Muschi likes this.
  2. I choose you ok

Espacio likes this.
  3. I’m surprised this worked tbh spamming him messages

4. Tbh.. so was I.. ngl.. but I was desperate.. especially after the promo weekend and everything... I had worked really hard on my account.. So.. I'm really happy for the help😇😇

5. How do I apply for mod? I've been playing the game 8 years on and off helping new players and clubs grow, there is always drama but someone's got to look after the new players

Espacio likes this.
  6. Also i haven't had a pop up and I've been on daily so id love the help so i can apply, thank you

Espacio likes this.
  7. It shows up right at changeover every day and goes away for 24 hours if you dismiss it, unless you hit the "don't show again" option in which case it wouldn't return. But if you haven't seen it at all you can try a help ticket.

Espacio, Phobia and Muschi like this.
  8. There should be people who can look after the new players and able to guide them

9. Anyone can do that. Dont need a special job name to do it. If you wanna help the noobs then go for it

AkiraNes, Yaya, Joy and 11 others like this.
  10. AGREED!!
    Wish there was a way to be able to distinguish between actual noobs and bunch of alts begging for free stuff on the campus.. not to sound rude but it gets really annoying after a while🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

11. Its easy to tell tho

12. Time awards on a game does not make someone not a noob. A noob is someone who doesnt know much about the game. Just coz their main is 9yrs old it doesnt mean they have been playing every day for 9 years. Also its against tou to share pms in forums without the other persons permission.

13. [​IMG]

14. The only pop ups that matters … are the ones that give u free dns!

15. For once i agree with you. Free dns ftw

AkiraNes and Muschi like this.
  16. To be clear this is not the way to get help. DMing me on discord is more likely to get no reply or a very delayed one as its not checked as regularly as help tickets. It also isn't meant to be a way to skip the queue as thats unfair to other players.

This was a bit of a special case, and we'll typically only help in DM's if its continued from a ticket conversation.
    And to be clear, majority of claims of "hacking" are related to account sharing so we are very limited in how we can help.

Sorry y'all don't mean to be a jerk here, but we gotta keep to the rules or things will quickly become chaotic. :)

17. No, completely understandable 😊 Otherwise others may do the same because of one exception, and that kind of thinking leads to no one getting nice things cause of stricter enforcement of rules.

Muschi likes this.
  18. Y’all wanna be mods and help others but ya ain’t even helping Will find a club. Fake helpers, he’s new and lost. 🌚

jacesushi, AkiraNes, Growl and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.