Ban Hammer.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAClaptrap, Apr 24, 2020.

1. What is this black market everyone talks about? Like for reals. I hear people talk about it, but like what goes on? Do people just sell things third party?

2. Basically. The Black Market just refers to any buying or selling of in game items or services for real currency.

Muschi likes this.
  3. Oh I see

4. Imagine someone's ign is Hammer🌝🔪 and ATA made a thread on Banning them 🥺🤧

5. They just need to feel empowered, they aren't anyone special

6. Where's my dance inc, Nubcakes?

7. Dont cry because you can't win against me, maybe your president aka Jabba the Hut can help you more

8. i have 11 alts and all are active and accumulating decent amount of drops for the stat items, is there any amount of alts stated as "realistically playable"?

9. How about some highstats player who is always self pinned 24/7. You can see right through it that someone is also playing for that account since its always pinned 24/7 like Secretly_kimani.

10. There’s not a stated number for it as far as I know. I’ve heard of people playing 50+ alts “actively”.

iDevLevel-UN-Up, Carrie and Muschi like this.
  11. 50 💀 I can barely manage 3 so I dropped 1 🥴

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  12. It’s not specified what number is considered “realistically playable”, but I’m sure if you’re playing on all of them fairly consistently there isn’t an issue.

Sansa, Carrie, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  13. Thanks to ATA community for making it a better place 💕

Evughhh and Muschi like this.
  14. Public accusations are against ToU. Be careful about throwing names out there.

Carrie, Maddi_Matsu and Day like this.
  15. They do it every bf tho

16. Thanks, but someone already corrected me. ;)

17. Ooh no I wasn't trying to be sarcastic. I was just plainly saying it and I haven't read all through the end before I replied mwehehe

Muschi likes this.
  18. Oh, no problem! I didn't think you were being sarcastic. 😊 It's difficult to determine tone via text a lot. 😵

blasiannay, Su-ae and GoddessHailey like this.
  19. um soo i got into a fight earlier and i got my ass beat 🥱 .