Ban Hammer.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAClaptrap, Apr 24, 2020.

1. I thought the same too after looking at your updated list šŸ˜• (the new banner is adorable btw)

But Iā€™m sure itā€™d be a bit rough to transition to telecommuting. So hopefully theyā€™ll find time eventually šŸ„ŗ

Maddi_Matsu, Muschi and Carrie like this.
  2. It doesn't necessarily mean underage, it usually refers to adults w a ddlg fetish so it doesn't technically break tou, even if they updated it w relevant terms. They'd have to add completely new rules regarding what fetishes are allowed in pub

Muschi, Carrie and Day like this.
  3. Iā€™m sure thatā€™s why it isnā€™t a silenceable offense yet. Since picking and choosing appropriate interests is a bit smothering.

Muschi and Carrie like this.
  4. Yeah, I assume that's why they haven't done it but imo too many people are using it as an escapist route for their pedophilia and also to get around the recentish ban on "younger." It may be difficult for me to bypass my personal disgust to get a more unbiased view though. I have a personal bone to pick with the DD/LG kink community (and CG/L at large).

Also I'm tired of seeing people ask for slaves or advertising themselves as slaves to be used. I want that to be banned too. :mad:

Nando, Allocrice, Hun and 3 others like this.
  5. Kink shaming now are we?

6. If people feel shamed about me not wanting to read them talk about their kinks without my consent then that's their issue. There's a time and a place and quite frankly PIMD isn't a dating or hook-up app and shouldn't be used as such.

And tbqh some of these people act like they really want an actual slave, not just in the kinky way. Like Interpol gotta get involved somehow. šŸ˜¬

Nando, Cindyrela, Meanie and 5 others like this.
  7. very true, it would just be a lot to send ticket after ticket (because these ads are insanely frequent) i always report the ad but i dont know if anything happens afterwards

Muschi and Day like this.
  8. the kink in itself is predatory and problematic so im definitely shaming, but thatā€™s another conversation

Nando, Azari and Muschi like this.
  9. I think the report button is still in beta, but I know itā€™s difficult to report everything šŸ˜• Just do the best of your ability to help as you can.

Carrie and Muschi like this.
  10. ive been thinking about keeping a list in my notes to send in bulk of the people advertising these things so that i dont spam tickets but i dont know if that would be the most efficient way? like maybe putting their ign and what their ad said?

11. I think collecting screen shots would work as well. But thatā€™s a nice idea. I donā€™t know though if thereā€™s a limit to how long they can silence a player after a post?

12. Help ticket is definitely an option! I file all my reports of accounts that way. It works best if you have proof of posting (even a screenshot, which you can upload to Imgur and paste the link in the chat). Obviously concrete things like wall posts or statuses are preferred, but if you get something in campus or pub or PMs etc that is breaking the rules, it doesn't hurt to screenshot and be like, "Hey could you take a further look at this account? All I have is this screenshot but I would recommend investigating." Worse case scenario is that ATA can't find any damning data on their end to take action.

Carrie and Day like this.
  13. Mods have a limit of 24 hours, but I believe devs can take action any time if they deem it severe enough. (Like I'm not sure if a directed bypass would be considered silencable if you find it on a wall when it's a month old, but finding a month-old wall post saying "Hey guys I'm 11 šŸ¤“" would be something more severe.)

Carrie and Day like this.
  14. I actually just went into pub and collected some screenshots (itā€™s disappointing how quick it was) so iā€™ll probably send the first few i have now before its too late and so on, tysm! šŸ„ŗ

15. Yeah always send as soon as you see them.

I jusr make sure to get their ign correct, say how long ago the post was in pub or campus, and the devs can search by time and ign to locate the post and punish the perps.

Meanie, Carrie and Muschi like this.
  16. for now i sent screenshots but I think ill go with their ign, time of post, and content of the ad next time

Muschi likes this.
  17. They did do it again, it caused a big fuss in trade gcā€™s.

Day and Muschi like this.
  18. Ah, okay. I worked most of BF weekend so I missed out on some. Kind of glad to have missed out on the trade GC drama though.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  19. Oh, this is a great idea! I was wondering how I could help more with reporting the black market sellers/buyers, because I usually see a couple of those ads. I use the Report button on the messages but wasn't sure if that button really works. Will do this next time, sounds more effective.

And about the kinks being discussed... Ugh. I absolutely hate, despise seeing that kind of thing being advertised. Especially the ones with pedophilic undertones, which are way too many when it should be none.
    I'm not talking about people wanting to rp, I'm talking about the things that are truly disgusting. There are countless shameless bypasses too. I agree that this is not a place to showcase your fetishes, and rules could be more strict.

Phobia, Day and Muschi like this.
  20. I feel like the difference between ATA selling and the Black Market traders is simply that ATA owns the item.

Maddi_Matsu, Carrie and Muschi like this.