Ban Hammer.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAClaptrap, Apr 24, 2020.

1. I recommend doing both the in-game report feature and going through help ticket with an ss, if you're able to do both before the message disappears. That way they have the possibility of finding the message easier in their records? Not sure if it works but it doesn't hurt!

Carrie and Kefo like this.
  2. Does this mean owning 1 alt like this not allowed anymore? T.T just alternating to buy and sell things T.T

Rin_Rin likes this.
  3. You’re able to own a realistically playable number of alts.

Aphire, Muschi, Carrie and 2 others like this.
  4. having an alt or two should be totally fine, as Day said it shouldnt be unplayable or excessive

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  5. T
    Thank you for answering :)

Phobia likes this.
  6. Yes without a doubt they do that very fast on that part 😁

7. Bring more weight on tutor bonus than misc bonus. Remove trade on hunt miscs!

Nando, RosaHarp, JaneAusten and 2 others like this.
  8. Who got banned?

9. You wouldn’t know them. Spend the time, learn the game. Then have an opinion, k?

Alicia likes this.
  10. Can you be more condescending pls

11. woah calm down, you might become too cool

bubblemini likes this.
  12. I support this

13. They’re not gonna reveal that

Su-ae, Phobia, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  14. 🤨

15. Why has nobody answered you? Not like you were specifically asking the devs or cared whether you knew them.

From what I've heard
    @iTHE_ARROW
    @I_Devil_The_Unholy
    @Single
    @Hottie
    Along with some alts of @Rajat 's

These are the most high profile people to be banned who have been identified. There are probably lots of lower profile people who were banned but never spoke up about it and never got called out about it.

An alarming argument has gained popularity among slimeballs where they exaggerate how widespread cheating is and claim it is unfair to ban some people when other people do it, or do it more often. As though some cheating with the black market is more ban worthy than others and that some people should be immune to punishment because not everyone is banned.

xPeachMamii-, Nando, Aphire and 2 others like this.
  16. #1 on the leaderboard got banned?? 👀 that's hilarious and kind of surprising. I assumed ata would overlook people who put a lot of money into the game because they did so in previous banning sweeps

MaeDae, Azari, Aphire and 2 others like this.
  17. I know a ton of people reported her with viable evidence, so I’m sure after a certain point it wasn’t possible to overlook anymore? Or at least that’s the assumption I have.

18. Wait what did they do even?

19. We don't know the exact reasons that a.t.a verified and banned them for. They like us to be hush hush so that they can later deny it and revert decisions.

But the main bannable offences that I've heard them being accused of are
    1. Piloting and sharing accounts.
    2. Using the black market to sell and purchase items and accounts belonging to a.t.a.
    3. Using item duplication glitches to create items in an unintended and broken way.

Muschi and Aphire like this.
  20. I wouldn’t worry about it honestly. Main thing I know is that they broke ToU. Personally that’s reason enough to me.