Bacon

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Same! I love Jamie Oliver. Worst Cooks in America is pretty hilarious too

2. I yell at the tv when cooking shows are on because they do so many things wrong.

It's like a man watching sports

3. But bacon though?

4. Never had it. Cannot comment.

5. Liar

6. You're missing out.. let me help you.

7. Like what things wrong

8. I like chicken beef and lamb.....not really missing out ️

9. Now I want bacon and fries

10. It's an amazing flavour enhancer for a multitude of other dishes! But it has to be cooked just right or it's overpowering and you can't taste the other elements. Like soy sauce I guess... Australian bacon is far nicer than speciality cuts I've tried from other countries. But I might be bias. :lol: When I was vegan, it's honestly the only thing I missed, because of its diversity and ability to flavour anything lacking oomph.

11. When I was 4, I saw a bottle of soy sauce on a table at a restaurant but my small brain said “Yo that’s Coca Cola; drink it.” So in my mind I went “Omg you’re right”
    I no longer like soy sauce and I will never touch it again.

12. Today i watched one where this chick made a pizza and put a pile of cold coleslaw on top of it right outta the oven, and then piled on top of that, full chicken strips.

I was so bothered.

13. That's a combo? And it's legal??

14. Yeah, with cheese sauce and sourcream ☹️

15. o_O soy sauce is delicious, I'm sorry it's been ruined for you.

16. I'm confused

17. I am bothered right along w you tbh wtf. Ppl go to weird lengths to try and be "creative" in the kitchen

18. It's fries with bacon bits on top, cheese sauce and sourcream as dip or drizzled all over.

19. Oh okay. Fries are yummy. Idk about all that stuff but fries are yummy.