Bacon

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, Jun 23, 2019.

1. O okie. Yeah a rebellion is not the first thing that would've occurred to me so it's defs an interesting take. Kind of reminds me of Heart Attack Grill, which you may have heard of? I snorted when I watched video, their 'vegan menu' is a pack of cigarettes and the food is all several thousand calories. Then if you don't finish what's on your plate the nurses (waitresses) spank u with a paddle. and everyone 400 pounds (I think? Or maybe 500) gets to eat for free.

2. I've cooked w pancetta but I don't think I've ever tried it

3. It's really good. Bomb with carbonara and white spaghetti

4. O.O wot

5. Anything processed is terrible. Fast food, sugar, caffeine, etc should be taken in moderation, though it's a good test of discipline to remove it from your life for a long period of time.

6. Also I only drink water, milk, and after sporting activities, Gatorade, occasionally apple and orange juice. Soda has waaaaaaay too much sugar.

7. Fr look it up. I went on their website cuz ppl kept talking about how nonsense their job application was and I had to apply cuz it was so ridiculous. And watch videos of it, it's addictive how strange it is. You legit have to sign a waiver before eating there because ppl have died doing it before. And you wear in-patient gown the whole time and drink your wine out of an iv drip thing. I have a weird addiction to watching review videos of the place.

8. I've seen that on FB. Crazy. Ppl are free to eat meat and I do not fatshame people but I do not think it is good to capitalize off of the encouragement of over-eating to the point where you need to sign waivers and shıt bc you might literally die. Altho I think that has to do with more of my distaste for capitalism more than a distaste for unhealthy eating and/or meat in of itself? But anyway

9. The reason I'm so interested in it is mostly because of the owner. I think he's a legit psychopath since he himself has stated that he thinks what he does is immoral and is okay with slowly (or even kind of quickly since ppl have died) killing his customers. He's not even in support of what he does, he wants ppl to be healthy so it's scary the way he laughs and encourages ppl to eat his 10k+ calories burgers

10. ...... That is... Incredibly insane... I-
    I have so many issues with the whole idea...

Also, Gatorade is not natural and quite processed. You're better off with just water.

11. He probably thinks it's some form of natural selection. I can't imagine having that much disdain for your fellow humans and greed for the green. Yuck

12. I think I've seen that place! Pretty sure it's in Vegas and they have a big lit up scale outside the doors ?

So unnecessary

13. Yes! They had it in a dif city at first but then the first customer died and they moved so quick to vegas to get away from all the bad publicity. And now ig they just don't care cuz city of sin and whatnot?

14. tsk tsk, that pesky bad publicity :roll:

15. I love meat but wth 10k cal burgers? No way

16. I never ever said gatorade is natural. After workouts, it has some electrolytes and components that can help you recover. Cold water is just fine too

17. Reminds me of the insane food challenges too. So much food waste, drive me nuts seeing shıt like that ??‍♀️

18. Have y'all seen that person who goes around US to take on food challenges? Fr. Those oily food he takes will come after him in a few years

19. There's been a few on the food network.

For the most part i love the food network but those ones i get unreasonably angry about ?

20. Food network is my favourite tbh. I love watching the baking shows. Am glad I haven't seen any of the risky eaters on it tho