LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Avatar Showdown

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Beans, Nov 5, 2022.

1. If players who p2p ever wise up and stop spending on this crap cue the office gif "how the turntables" lmao right now ATA looking like Jeff bezo "thank u to my employees, cuz of y'all I was able to go to space"

juss_swaggg likes this.
  2. No

juss_swaggg likes this.
  3. Nope.

juss_swaggg likes this.
  4. imagine not doing a female one. wow

5. So before we could get avatars for 5 ecs... And now this.
    Hard pass.

juss_swaggg likes this.
  6. *searches if there are any MOD comments on this* nope,nuthin.

7. At least some y'all starting get what a lot of other players been feeling lately ๐Ÿฅด but again it's literally the first time they lack a female avi lol n they fact that's some of y'all problem with this is crazy when the actual issue is the whole idea in general, PAYING TO VOTE FOR AN AVI, whether it's just males, just females or a set, it's a trash ass idea even if it's just females the idea would still be garbage just relax ppl come December we all know you gonna get irndema avis in abundance with the monthly set ๐Ÿ™„

8. Ur female* avis

9. .....PIMD this has not been your year at all. It be different if you brought back Avi's that older players have and the new people want but this shit is getting ridiculous. Mess up Black Friday bruh, and Imma jump off the hood of my car๐Ÿฅน

B, juss_swaggg, iElla and 2 others like this.
  10. The right thing to do is cut the promo early and return the ec to the folks that already voted.

B, juss_swaggg and DejaSansVu like this.
  11. Neon ninja ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

12. Tell me your company only cares about money without telling me your company only cares about money

B, juss_swaggg, iElla and 4 others like this.
  13. ๐Ÿ˜† I can't take this game seriously anymore it's sh!t show seriously.

14. Sooooo, you finally bring something avatar wise for players to get new avatars BUT, to vote on which one you want us to pay to vote and THEN pay again to buy it, especially at THAT price? Yโ€™all not even serious anymore, itโ€™s clear yโ€™all going bankrupt or something

15. I might make it to level 14 ... And then I'm quitting.

16. Hey folks,
    Thanks for the feedback so far on this new mechanic.

We realize a number of folks aren't happy about EC's being required to vote. The logic on this decision was that an EC cost would prevent folks from spamming the voting system, so that votes would have a weight to them. The intention being that people would only vote if they actually want the avatar at the end, and most folks would just vote once.

We had originally planned on having only one vote per person with no stats on the items. But after thinking on it, we figured some may really like the Avatars and so we put in a cap of 10 votes per person for folks that really passionate about these avatars, while still preventing spam votes. We then tried to offset these EC costs a bit by adding stats to the Voting Coins, so they were worth more than just voting, but I do realize the stats aren't crazy high. I hope this context helps explains how we got here.

In the comments here, I have seen some interesting suggestions like using Cash instead, or instituting other types of vote caps, but the concern is that this would then mean players with the most Alternate accounts or most Cash get to pick the winner, whether they actually want the Avatar at the end or not. Which kind of defeats the purpose.

Again, we appreciate everyones feedback here and if we decide to run something like this again (for the ladies of course), you may see tweaks that will hopefully address y'alls concerns. It has honestly been really helpful to hear what everyone thinks.

Finally, as a heads up it does look like the Ninja's are currently winning by a small margin!
    Personally I'm in favour of the Viking, so I really hope he doesn't get sent off to Valhalla!

Best,
    ATA - Will

Macey likes this.
  17. Lmao for the ladies ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’€ please no unless y'all making monthly Avis 3m/3f again there's no need for it, and this idea whether for male or female isn't wanted by "a number of folks" and the logic about alts/players with most cash doesn't make sense cause y'all can cap it too just like u do the sticker packs or just like u did with the ecs capped at 50ecs cuz by that logic what's to stop somebody with 20 alts payings 2 dollars on every account to vote regardless whether they want the avi or not....if u spend on one ur likely to spend on the other especially if it's something u want, or u just want stat for showcase which majority of players do so still doesn't make sense...I think more ppl would be ok cash votes capped with no stat.... Tbh it seem like u saw the turn out of the mermaid bid where ppl won with 100ecs so had to finesse us this time around where we don't get the ecs back AND have to pay 199ecs for avi that won't be mermaid stats that some for for 100ecs lol get ur money ata.....but I'll end of with this, again don't do it for the ladies lmao not like this UNLESS U GIVING US 3M/3F MONTHLY SETS AGAIN smh they get in the feelings ONE TIME n y'all ready to cave in but middle fingers to everybody else the last 7 months

-MoB-ANGELINA-, Ginseng and Kasey like this.
  18. 200ec just to vote for a avi whe both are good? Do people get a refund if their pick loses? You making it hard to stand up for yous when yous doing shit like this ๐Ÿ˜ถ

19. Cmon now. Chicks be getting 6 avis per hunt now. Guys are only getting 4. We deserve more opinions

Her_Daddy and juss_swaggg like this.
  20. Nahh. The didnt used to be this bad

Ginseng and juss_swaggg like this.