LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Avatar Showdown

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Beans, Nov 5, 2022.

1. What happens when both avatars are trash, can we vote for a 3rd one ppl actually like?

Her_Daddy likes this.
  2. The idea of restricting the votes to the people who are really interested is cool. But atleast the tokens need to be tradable since some people want to vote but don't want to buy the avatar at the end of the day. Incentivising the 5ec with a stat item is amazing but make it tradable so atleast it makes sense. The tokens are as useless as the trophies we get from parties. Making them tradable atleast adds some layer to it's rarity and feels rewarding.

EmoEmmy, SadisticYonii and ATA-Will like this.
  3. That’s what I’m saying how can I love off the avatars if they only show the guys , I only care how the female models look

4. Chicks get more avis then guys in general. And you mad coz this 1 time guys get stuff just for them? 😂😂😂 you need some more excitement in your life

Alden, Dune, Her_Daddy and 3 others like this.
  5. This would be better in my opinion if everyone was given 1 free vote. This way it's nobody spamming and etc... everyone is able to join in at least one time without having to use ecs. It's really a simple fix really to me.

Merlin and -MoB-ANGELINA- like this.
  6. I think you under estimate how may alts some people have

7. I mean...yea like dino said every month there's more female avis than guys let them enjoy it lol it's literally the first time n judging by the devs response it'll be the last time they don't include a female avi.... meanwhile they've excluded male avis left n right basically all yr AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO 😐🙄 watch when December avis drop so spare the feelings lol what's 1 time compared to 8

Alden, Dune and DinosAreTheOldestCars like this.
  8. Y'all got plenty and will get plenty more so go anybody complaint crying bitching groaning griping or even simply stating the obvious lack of a female avi THIS ONE N ONLY TIME save it or better yet since y'all "know how it feels" or got a slight idea at least then support the players who been advocating for ATA to go back 3m/3f monthly avis since april

9. I think the game is changing. Wouodnt be suprized if 1 male : 5 female avis soon enough

10. Lmao n that 1 male is gonna be the 62 coin avi cuz why not 🤷‍♂️

Her_Daddy likes this.
  11. Or more 😂😂

12. You seem very angry over someone asking where the female avatars are. o_O

13. Over pimd imagine lmao but the ppl in they feelings about no female avis are what? Happy? Fix ur face n dig deep within urself then ask why ur reading it in that tone lolol maybe ur triggered cuz I said they have plenty n the men always get shorted, or was it cause I suggested they help men advocate for 3m/3f don't even answer that cuz I'm not responding anymore 🥱😴

14. First off, ew. Why are the ninjas winning? Vikings are love. Skol! Secondly, as much as I want to vote for this, you are very much aware that we just came out of covid times and a lot of us are struggling with finances. Why on EARTH would you think it's a great idea to make us pay for votes as well as an expensive avatar?

15. If you can't pay for votes, you probably won't pay for the avatar anyway. 🌚

PrincessTrashPanda and Her_Daddy like this.
  16. Had to look at your Year award (if applicable) and I was right. You obviously haven’t been around long enough with this assumption.

17. Okay, I’ve been here 7 years and ATA has always been this way 🌚 the game has nothing to offer other than avatar, dorms, and the global chat feature. If it weren’t for those things and the booming role play community, there would be NOTHING here to appeal to users. So, they have to capitalize on that and price gauge ridiculous, useless, in-game items so that the people who work in their studio make $$$. It literally has always been like this because that’s how business works 👍🏽

This whole voting thing is particularly lowdown though but I can’t blame them, since people have actually bought this crap 😳

18. Nahh ata didnt used to be this bad

19. It just said in the post no.