LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Avatar Showdown

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Beans, Nov 5, 2022.

1. [​IMG]
    We have an exciting offer for everyone! Welcome to the Avatar Showdown! A gruesome grudge match between two sweet looking avatars...

THE DETAILS!

HOW DO I VOTE?
    Players will need to purchase a voting coin/token for 5 Extra Credits from the Shop!

Each voting coin/token purchase will count as a vote for the avatar that they want to win.

HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO CAST MY VOTE ?
    Voting will be open from November 8th @ 12:00PM PST until November 14th @ 12:00PM PST.

HOW MANY TIMES CAN I VOTE?
    A player can only purchase a maximum of 10 voting coins/tokens in total. This means that you can own both of each voting token but please understand that your max total is between both votes.

IF I VOTE FOR THE WINNER, DO I GET THE AVATAR?!
    No, this is a vote to see which avatar will be available for purchase. The winning avatar will be in the shop for purchase for 199 EC's between November 15th to November 22nd @ 12:00pm PST.

DO I GET TO KEEP THE VOTING COINS?
    For casting your vote, you get to keep any shiny exclusive stackable stat coins you purchase! The Ninja Coin or Viking Coin both provide 25k Strength and Intelligence Stats, and as you can purchase up to 10 coins you can earn a total stat boost of 250K Strength and Intelligence.

CAN I VOTE FOR BOTH?
    Of course! If you just like collecting stat items and want some variety in your showcase you can vote for both, but be aware you basically cancel out your own vote if you buy an equal number of each!

WHAT HAPPENS TO THE LOSING AVATAR?
    The avatar gets disintegrated and never sees the light of day again! 😈

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 ATA-Beans, Nov 5, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2022
    Muschi, Teacher, Bee and 5 others like this.
  2. πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

3. Where are female versions

4. My vote is for the viking

5. Are we gonna get the winning avatar if we voted it??

6. Not even worth spending 5ec on this

7. You get a cash grab, you get a cash grab, everyone gets a cash grab. I needed this today, thanks for the laugh

y2kuromi, Juno, Tiago and 73 others like this.
  8. So we have to spend money to vote for something that we will have to spend money on again? ATA is smart, dumb are the players who will pay for that lol

9. Viking!! A bit sad there is no female though

10. Of course not.
    Also the post says the winning one will cost 199 ECs

11. This is not even a showdown. Its obvious the Viking will win and the fact that you have to pay for voting for an avatar you have to then go ahead and buy is beyond a joke 🀣🀣🀣

12. But there’s not female avi?πŸ˜’

y2kuromi, Bambi_, Seductive and 6 others like this.
  13. No, only coins. Avi will be available to buy in shop for 199ecs. πŸ₯²

14. They said no

juss_swaggg and TattedMamii like this.
  15. I am assuming there is no female avatar as guys always complain that there are so many female avatars and usually the male ones are shit. I actually already have a viking female avatar and a male one too🀣

16. I WOULD VOTE FOR 5EC. AND BUY AVATARS FOR 5EC. BUT 20$ FOR A AVI???? NAWWW LOWER THAT PRICE TO 20 EC.

TINI, GentlemanWolf5, iMoan and 40 others like this.