Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Queen_Gigi, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Can this topic be banned from forums?

2. *clears throat* thank you

S U P P O R T

4. You will eventually get avatars. Or you can wait till they release those 5 ecs ones if you want to change your alt basic ava. That's what I did.
    Or give some love and time to alts: make them reach the avatars at least one hunt.

5. And if everyone thinks the same, no one would grind... No need of dns, cats, (that many) ecs... I see where the "cause the downfall of the game" comes from...

6. Also (just reminded me) this would open a door to having other items being gifts I.e. speakers, dns. I mean they did ec sharing and look how that turned out

wish I was smart enough to abuse that system. GG to the smart players

7. Not another one

8. I mean if people think a 999ec for 50 bentos is expensive, I’d like to see the reaction to a 12,000ec avatar being 400-700 bentos  good luck lmao

11. Yeah this would be good idea cmon ata let us live our best life

12. The only Avatars you can get from trading/gifting are from Shards. Before there were fans and ghost bats/axes. People pay bentos/chibis to complete those and get an avatar. But gifting the actual old avatars I think that's impossible since alot of old avatars from years ago some players would take advantage/won't gift at all.

13. What if they made it so you can only gift avis from the store?

14. HELL NO. NOT ANOTHER ONE.NO SUPPORT!

15. WHY DON'T Y'ALL WORK FOR THOSE AVATARS INSTEAD OF WASTING TIME POSTING THREADS ASKING FOR A FEATURE WHERE THEY CAN BE GIFTED OR TRADED?LAZY ASSES

16. I think I dropped something

17. I can’t wait until ata adds trading Avis it’ll be so cool

18. That's a slightly better idea and one I would be willing to consider, as I cannot think of any of the more serious repercussions like there are for overall avatar trading/gifting.

Farming for them still could present as an issue, which would be bothersome.

19. Agreed. Any implementation of avatar trading or selling would ultimately result in players farming for avatars.