Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Queen_Gigi, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Hey everyone! Hope u r having a great day! So I've been playing for a while and I have a few alt accounts...and it got me thinking...we should have a feature where we can gift each other avatars like we do with shards, furni, chibis etc.

I know that my friends have wayyy too many avatars that they don't want and I think it would be a great feature to have!

Give this some consideration and let me know if u r in favour xD

☆ Queen_Gigi ☆

2. Hi! ATA already came out and said they will not be adding this as a feature.

3. Why tho?

4. Ask them yourselves for their personal reasons. They just said that they will never do it.

A lot of players have given reasons that they would dislike avatar trading, including myself. Some of the reasons are:
    • Could result in farming over avatars
    • Avatar market prices would be even crazier than 999ecs since majority of avatars are the equivalent to ~10,000ecs
    • It would undermine the work that players did to earn their own personal avatars by completing Stories
    • It would possibly cause a loss of profit for ATA

5. I think this is a great idea. I understand that there could be issues but that goes with everything. Also, if you were deleting an account you'd rather someone have an avatar you worked hard for or paid money for rather than it just going to waste.

6. Ata said no. it would literally break the game and cause its downfall. stop suggesting this.

7. @mus love the response.

I think it would demotivate people to chase the VIP Ava’s, why grind all those hours when they could pay for the Ava they wanted

8. This idea came up so many times, ATA has completely said no. Besides, there are avatars that no one can and will ever have and gifting and/or trading would be highly frowned upon. Plus, good luck paying 10-12k ecs worth of an avatar in misc items.

9. Does this count as another avatar trading thread? Or is it technically different?
    :lol:

10. If ata got money for every time this “idea” was suggested, the servers would be impeccable

12. I personally think it would be great because they are getting random avatars to people. If they're not going to make them tradable they should at least make it where once you choose female you only get female avatars a lot of people have avatars that they do not need do not want because they are not even that particular gender ATA just gives you whatever Avatar they want to give you besides the few you can buy. I truly think ATA should consider because the reasons given above are sort of BS. They're not realistic reasons and yes things would be a little chaotic at first but I think players would be much happier having more of their actual gender avatars to choose from.

13. No support, it would literally ruin the game.

14. You can no longer delete accounts on PIMD; even if you uninstall the account, your account will still exist and be accessible if you ever choose to reinstall. The avatar "going to waste" because you are quitting is not ATA's fault and they are not required to coddle your guilt over quitting. If anything, they don't want their players to quit and implementing a feature that would allow them to quit guilt-free would definitely be a hell no from ATA.

15. Why would a business give their customers a service that will negatively affect the company’s income ??

this is why tradeable Ava’s is a big no

16. BIG NO SUPPORT

17. Reasons are sort of bs and not realistic? LMAO, are you for real? Also,

GET OVER GENDERS

18. rt

19. Ata we want both the slot

20. what does this have to do with anything