Ata fix up

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Aphrodite549, May 24, 2017.

1. yo good post tho

not everyone opens boxes for drops so the comments about how many drops they give vs cats are kinda irrelevant

but yea, boxes have become wayyy less worth it to open lately. im not expecting to get ultra rare things in every box but..

early last year, i used to open boxes solely for CP cos i flashed during one of the hunts. on average, i got a CP every 5-10 boxes. never had to open more than 10 to get one, and often got other nice things while opening those.

this year, i've opened over 2,200 boxes since the jungle hunt. ive gotten 2 CP, one 499ec item and one cat. never gotten a 999ec item.

my alts ONLY opening lite boxes? 9 cats in the last 2 hunts.

like...please lmao. increase drop rate in ec boxes cos like, i know im wasting money but i wanna feel like im wasting money less

2. Jesus if I knew about the CP thing before I would of opened boxes 

3. I opened a few boxes months ago cause I was behind on some hunt and I wanted the item.

The box dropped crappy items which lead me to still hit a party for the item.. I don't box ec anymore but its definitely not fair.

4. My alts also opening Only lite boxes and yet they received meow kinis and even the 499 and 999ecs item from the last hunt.

I once tried to open ec boxes from different accounts 5-6 times but all I received was 250-500 drops and wallpaper/bedside table/lamp. But like what i've said, im already ok with the 500 drops or more than that. ??‍♀️

5. I think it's best to have a small alt they always get better rates when it comes to boxes, spinner etc.

6. The rewards people get for their money in fundamentally unfair imo. 500ecs for a 100 percent avatar is bull. It should cost 5000ecs due to its superiority.
    Buncha super cheap but ultra OP stuff like Frank's tank and Jetpack which are actually worth saving ecs from jobs to attain. The rest should be jacked up in cost like the larper pack.

7. SUPPORT even though I didnt read all of it .-.

8. The purpose of low rates is to feed on humanities gambling addiction and make bank. Like 100% of the other apps on the market and video games after 2011. Good rates = less money = bad business.

Something that could potentially work is getting a guaranteed "super rare or better" on every 10th opened box.

Or just face the facts that if you want something specific in a mobile game in 2017 be ready to spend a couple Gs or don't waste your money on garbage odds.

9. So if they're guaranteed a rare item, like a hypnocat or an avatar, the boxes should cost as much as those, or people would only buy boxes and never use the store. I think 15ec is fair considering a "chance" at items that cost 50-100 or more ec. It's like gambling, you usually end up winning money, but if you win once, you buy more. They're playing off of that concept, just like how people spend money for spinner tokens.

10. So I'm late to this mess. I can see both sides of it, I think if the drops were increased to say, 500 instead of 200, wouldn't be so bad. Also add 1 ultra rare guarantee - contains at least 1 ultra rare 5 rare and 500 common? Maybe bump those boxes to 15 ec

11. I understand your frustrations tbh but like...the game is all broken and torned up. No point of complaining, if you ask me. ATA will keep doing whatever that gets them people to open thier wallets.

12. The number of drops are fine in my opinion, however it's obvious that the little side collections in hunts are just to get more money. Having ONE in a hunt once in a while is fun, but this is the second one in a row and now there's two things to collect. Plus the overall chances for getting other things in boxes is ridiculous.

13. I don't spend a dime on opening the boxes. Sure it's only 1 dollar to open a box......but the thought of using 20 dollars just to open 20 boxes.....20 dollars for little virtual unimportant things that don't even help you upgrade....makes me wanna hurl

14. Hit the feedback button rather than writing essay in forum…

15. who asked

16. It's funny how these threads always seem to appear when nubs spend enough time in forums and think making tear filled threads will change anything ?

17. No support

18. Selling unsatisfactory ec boxes ?