Ata fix up

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Aphrodite549, May 24, 2017.

1. ^ S-U-P-P-O-R-T

2. Support 

3. Drops is fine with me esp. if I wanna be on top10/100 but uhm just increase the value of the drops from the ec boxes. ??‍♀️

4. ^^ agreed like I mean if you got 500 drops from a box that's like 2 pros (I think ) which would be worth the money

5. Yasssssss 

6. Right now the best bet is to just open furniture boxes, at least you're guaranteed a min. of a 19ec furniture.

7. Explain how they're only getting drops if opening an ec box guarantees drops and an item ?‍♂️

8. Hunt drops and a hotdog wow so worth 10 ecs.

The hotdog you can easily buy for 2 chibis in wc and drops you can get from lite boxes and parties which are free. This is why I said make the boxes more desirable. For me I would never open a ec box since the drop rates are crap.

9. But the point of the drops from boxes is for those who don't wanna spend hours with the parties. Boxes are an easier way to get drops.

I mean if you wanna complete the tiers and don't wanna spend time partying, boxes arr the ways to go.

10. I see your point but for people spending mass money on boxes they should be getting better rates. The minimum should be an increase the amount of hunt drops the ec boxes give out so it's more of an advantage than what lite boxes and parties are providing.

11. Sure propose I open 10 boxes with Ten keys and I get 500 Per time I open it then I would be happy with it but it's not always like that which makes it pointless I'd rather save and buy a cat/Flash cat and Make 500 per party than 100 there 2(200's) there oh wait cool a 500 there also I would be the greedy kind to say raise the drop amount from boxes but considering they didn't even change the max drop amount for pirate pub which is an 80 ec party would just be a waste of my poor little fingers time on typing it out

12. Fair enough on the better rates part, I guess even a minimum of 250-300 from a 10ec box would be better. Especially seeing how majority of lite boxes range from 50-150 drops.

13. You do realize 10 ec's is only a dollar right, so how much do you think you truly deserve for a $1

14. I've stated my point many times on this topic. You just choose to ignore it. I'm bored of you now Eli. Bye

15. Support~

16. ..Not happy with what you get from ecs boxes then don't open any.By openning some you should be aware that you are taking a risk.Yes it's frustrating to only get 200 from a ecs paid box but hey,once again it's a risk that you take.If you're not ready to take that risk then don't spend on them and just be happy with your lite boxes.Ecs boxes is just a faster way to earn even items for those who want to reach for the top rewards.So I don't see why it should absolutely always drop a huge amount of hunt items..
    and for the side stuff like these hot dogs boats..I agree it's useless,ata should take them out from the boxes.

17. Your point is that you should get more drops. So you think that for 10 ecs you should be able to get 500 drops(which is 2 unloads on cc) and a guaranteed item that isn't the new set item they also have 

The funniest part is how you are complaining FOR others on forums which you know won't do anything except get people to disagree with you so you can argue which I guess is the way you get your rocks off in this game

18. lol the nit picking again, have you not seen there is a handful of people who actually agree with me on some of the points I made? Or you just turning a blind eye to their comments.

Get my rocks off ? Lol what kind of saying is that ? I'm just a person that voices their opinion when I think something is wrong or unfair. Which the same goes for you when you comment on others threads.

19. ?‍♂️ I just touched base on your problem