Ata fix up

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Aphrodite549, May 24, 2017.

1. Ok with these hunts it's really getting beyond a joke now. I understand you're a business and want to suck every penny from your players BUT.

If players are paying ecs to open boxes they should not be receiving 200 drops and nothing else. I don't pay for boxes but the amount of times I heard friends say how they've opened 10 boxes and only got drops or those silly side collection things.

Make the ec boxes more desirable, remove the hunt drops and put something in that only people who pay with ecs will receive.

Imo these side collection things with hotdogs and the suckers are just silly. Yeah it gives players another thing to trade/chase after. But the top 10/100 is hard enough. It's like you're throwing stuff at us to keep us busy but not actually listening to what the people want.

Anyway rant over. But for real fix up the drops on the ec boxes it's really unfair.

To save people time in the comments who will say:
    BuT YoU DoNt HAvE tO PaTiCIpaTe iN HuNtS

I know this.

2. Tbh all ec-exclusive items should become more expensive together so that one item isn't less desirable than any other. They all just cost more so a.t.a get mkre $

3. True so maybe like bump the ec box price up but it's like guaranteed a rare item. And none of this hunt drop, side collection bs. Maybe like a rare misc item that you only get from them
    Boxes to replace the hunt drops

4. so rant about something that you not even spending on :roll:

5. Op is playing the game .. can they not complain about something they don't like ?

I've opened 20boxs and it was a waste  better off buying bentos or cats

6. Or Frank's tank

7. I'm complaining because I want to Improve it for the community. Just because I don't pay for boxes doesn't mean i can't voice my opinion of it being unfair

8. But it's perfectly fair cuz 10 ecs give you 200 drops, as well an a common item which can range from furniture to the new "set" items.

It seems like every time people complain about something they just don't want a challenge and they want everything to just come easy as possible for them ?

9. True AF some of.my friends opened up the ec boxes getting on the hunt item and side collection stuff. I only opened the lite and got so many furnitures.

10. How 200 drops fair ? You get them for free from a lite box smh. If you think it's fair for people to spend money and to only receive 200 drops then crack on wasting your money.

Also I did mention above that the price could be increased if it's guaranteed players will get a rare item and not just hunt drops or some crap side collection item

11. u expect to get valuable drops every time for 10ec? ? the box has already been improved and people still complaining. i got a 499ec item from this hunt from a lite box, it's all random.

12. I expect people not to receive just hunt drops and nothing else from an ec box.

13. ↑ She has a point. What's the point of opening an ec box when you're just getting drops and nothing more. I've opened boxes before and most of the drops I got were the ones I could've got from a Lite.

14. I don't like just getting rums and hotdogs too, but you can't expect every drop to be good. Think economically, if there's tons of supply, the demand and value go down, so you would be contradicting why u wanted to get the good drops anyway. Plus ATA has employees they need to pay, they're a business.

15. I want old hunt tiers back.

16. Support

17. Well yeah but if I spend 200ec on boxes alone, the majority of what I get shouldn't be 150/200 drops like the ones in the Lite boxes, along with 1 piece of furniture. They market the ec boxes of having a higher chance of more furnis and avatars, how does that work, then? Whatever they do with the boxes, they will still earn a profit regardless, considering people will shell out money to be in top 10/100. But at least either make the amount of drops in a chest a little higher or something. ??

18. you can buy the same furniture for set EC prices already without opening boxes . .so in my eyes i don't see the point of crying about only getting 200 drops for 10 ecs especially if you not the 1 spending

19. Support as well ?

20. @korsett but I'm not speaking for myself I'm speaking for others. There are already 2 examples of people who have said they've opened a high amount of boxes and majority of their drops was just hunt drops.

You keep trying to validate that oh because I'm not the one buying boxes I shouldn't be complaining. Ok so when issues are happening in other countries because I don't live there, I cannot voice my opinion ?