An Idea:Male/Female tokens for hunt boxes.

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by IlISofia_Raven_MidnightIlI, Jan 14, 2020.

?

Male/Female Avatar hunt box tokens?

Poll closed Jan 28, 2020.
  1. Good idea

16 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. Bad idea

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. The tokens for monthly avis are still fairly newish. Because you are purchasing them with real money (unless you've collected enough from opening the monthly boxes) it allows you to choose which one you want

I miss when the avis were on the spinner.

Muschi likes this.
  2. Look i may have gotten the female avatar on the lower tier but i got the male avatar on the higher level. And it’s not like the side story is much help either.

You are all missing the point also forgotten that the hunt avatars never was in a box in the first place. I miss that. Sure have the lower tier and the vip avatar but keep it as both male and female. Not just one or the other.

It’s about having a choice or not having a choice. I dont think it’s wrong to want to have either a female avatar or a male one.

I know some males that wish they had the male avatar but constantly only get the female dropped from the box. Its a box of chance and for some that sucks.

I say if you don’t care about which avatar you get then fine so be it. But there are those of us that want a certain gender because it’s how they want others to see them.

let me put it to you this way. Would you still talk to a girl with a male avatar where their username didn’t specify their gender? Like their name was Rain or Sock. Some are fine going without having a certain gender to be identified as or talked to with. I know some that yes they are female and use the male avatar because they liked it. Unless people put their pronouns in their status which not everyone is wanting to do.

My point is some people like being able to use the avatar that has the same gender they identify with but NOT everyone. I get that. So it sucks wanting to get a female avatar but getting a male or visa versa. It goes both ways. Yea play the game more get more items but it still doesn’t guarantee the right avatar because even at 16k items it is still an avatar box. Either bring the avatars back out of the box or please let us have the option to pick which avatar we want

3. I think you're missing our point that we've been playing long enough or have enough experience with past decisions by the devs to know that this is never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever going to happen. Nobody is trying to argue with you or say that we disagree. We just know and have accepted that this idea of picking the gender we want (outside of avis that are paid for with ecs) will never happen, and we'd all be better off if it never got brought up again (like avi trading).

I agree with the above comment though, that the only way this will happen is if it benefits the devs by spending ecs for a specific gender key (which I hope would be optional for those who do like the randomness, end up getting both avis anyway by getting so far in the story, or just plain can't pay for it).

TLDR: It's not gonna happen, stop bringing it up.

Muschi likes this.