All That Glitters

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 16, 2015.

1. come on Pimd, don't let us down with the last gift...how's about 100b 500k/500k Max 100 just to put the final nail in this coffin?

2. no matter what y'all say some people still gonna buy the ec gifts and max them... but y'all have fun complaining 

3. ?but why so much money

4. 

5. Don't give them ideas 

6. no make it 1t

7. :lol: ikr ...... 1 of each ec item for me is good just like showcase :cool: maxing wont do anything

8. No one even a rich person will spend this much.
    Even adding up ecs & the packages you need to spend eh $300-$400 depending on price of last ec gifts & max.

:lol: hell come back & tell me 5-10 ppl who has this done. I'll even make it more easy find 5 ppl :)

9. Jb she's saying players will max them :roll:

10. you forgot about the watches... cost way more and some people did max them if not close to

11. i spent fortune on the ecs items

12. Like I said name players who would really do all that. Also idt they had a set max on the watches. As ata for the most part only sets them for stat items. Not including hunt items made from drops.

Its why most are collecting items rather than worried about ec gifts. You can get more stats from drop items now days vs ec gifts.

13. i don't have to name players but I'm positive players have maxed ec items stats or not

14. Give me one too.

15. Bet they have a new hunt already :lol: :roll:

16. Making people broke so they buy a lot of cats for ug... 

17. When's next hunt iam waiting for them eagerly?

18. The female avatar looks like a man...

QUESTION.

Why is it that when ATA makes avatars it's always. That one avatar looks ridiculous/odd

I know you're trying but please let the players help create the players ...

For once
    Just listen to us

19. Best hunt ever  keep it up dev