All That Glitters

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 16, 2015.

1. These 100 gifts max makes my finger pain  why discrimination against ios players?? 

2. Baby Blue Bear is a blue colour copy of the original Japanese character Gloomy Bear ?

3. are you suprised ?

4. Sergeant keroro lol

5. Spam me new gifts plsss?.

:roll:

6. srsly ATA! never ending hunt 

7. What he said. Is it so difficult to implement?

8. I don't understand why no one likes the hunts, or how fast u do one after another. I love it! It keeps me more interested in the game

9. We party all the time, might as well get something from it 

10. disco helmet n sneaker trade anyone?

11. /).- this may be cool to others but can we not do so many gifts next time plz.

Most ppl just can't pay out all this. Even the cash gifts at that.

13. no point complaining ata will just say 'you dont HAVE to send anything'

14. no rs gifts, yo? *sarcasm* :lol:

15. its getting boring

16. You're boring .-.

17. ty

18. I just think all of the ec gifts are pointless anyways.

1) shark 500ecs to max
    2) necklace 500ecs to max
    3) bear 500ecs to max
    4) helmet 600ecs to max
    5) ??? But bet 500-600ecs to max

Why bother making gifts so prices or even putting a max on them? Way too many gifts. Idk what player would max on anything much less all of them. Bear to me was the cool/cute gift of them all.

Maybe ata feels the need to do this as most players have slowed down on ec gifts. Why? Bcuz so many hunts b2b its not like you are really missing out now days. Hell if you party hard your stat items from hunts can end up being better. :lol:

Why all this over doing ata when you can work on things to fix pimd or make it better, like players have asked for? Guess money or what lil money you think you are getting now days must suck.

As always have fun gaming guys ??