All That Glitters

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Thank you ATA ?

2. Morning ata, plzz reverse my main account, named is jabooh thank you :)

3. Morning ata, plzzz reverse my main account, named is jabooh thank you :)

4. 10b expensive but gift have good stats though

5. I Give Up... Any Good Samaritan Out There help me get those Items *sob* *sob* *sob* ... Ill Work hard nxt tym

6. Its the 20th what's the new gift 

7. Hi can I be in your club

8. @PIMD_Community, you have a 9 day hunt that requires quite an effort and planning to earn an ultimate combined item Kitty Purry with 60k misc stats.

And yet you introduce a gift that offers a 200k misc stats, but out of reach to most smaller players. Not just 1 but max 10.

What's the point of party hunt now? 

10 glitter bombs is now better than completing 30 hunts. 100b vs 9 months time of hunt.

Rich players, pls send me a glitter bomb if you agree with me. Thanks 

9. Is it really worth the money to spend on b2b hunts for avis that are smaller than the 55 ec avis?

What's the point in spending real money on cats for a game?

Why put pressure on the people who play this game to make them think they have to spend x amount of money to be a great player?

This goes out to all those people who have spent money just to try to get all these hunts done and get the items and for all those small players who have to work 10xs harder due to their small stats and weak gain from these hunts

10. Ata pls spare a tot for smaller players. The gifts are so expensive recently that we dun even have spare cash to gift to our tuts.

11. the new event is too hard.. ATA i guess the events that your doing is not for everyone, low stats here or new players will surely get nothing like me.. this is for a million stats only

12. Work to upgrade then. Surely you like a challenge?

13. 10b is such a stretch

15.  they should make a super Mario hunt. Make Maria Lugina  Prince Potato and Prince Danish  I'd rotfl seeing how they'd turn Peach and Daisy into a dude and Mario and Luigi into females. ?

16. Today's two new gifts have been added.

17. will we ever have a buttom where you can specify number of items to be sent ?