EVENT A Life in Ruins

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 10, 2021.

1. The Avis are eww accept for the top 1-100. The furniture is nice Atleast.

2. Another Indiana Jones hunt? *yawn*

3. They're allowed to re-use themes, you know. 🤧 You can't expect people to keep coming up with completely original content

I was hoping this was going to be more solarpunk though 🤷

Champagne likes this.
  4. 🗿

5. as a nature lover, wow! this hunt is heaven for me

Puppers, DeathBelle and Intoxication like this.
  6. "A Life In Ruins" indeed. Thank you for ruining it already 👎

7. How to like a dorm.i tried but says theyr max on the likes

8. I LOVE THIS HUNT COMPARED TO THE PREVIOUS BAKE HUNT. AVIS ARE 💖 AND THE FURNIS ARE LIT 🔥
    I LOVE IT!!!

DeathBelle and Intoxication like this.
  9. go to like instead of assist
    [​IMG]

#90 Intoxication, Jun 16, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
  10. Hi! I’m having the same problem. I don’t see any options like that. Thanks!

11. Did you enter a dorm? You need to have a dorm entered to be able to like and assist others' dorms.

Intoxication likes this.
  12. The furniture is beautiful!

Puppers likes this.
  13. Love some of the hunt avatars and room buuuuttt why 190k with less time than last hunt? It's frustrating.

HeIIoKitty and Puppers like this.
  14. A life not in ruins, the title should be "another good theme ruined". you need to fire your designer team lol. Old hunt furnis were way better than the crap you're making right now. Give us wonderland days back -.-

15. Gee! It’s so really cool! I love the furni and the 3rd side story avi looks great! ;)

Lydia and Alicia like this.
  16. Oh man, I came back at the wrong time

libellule likes this.
  17. Oh damn y’all raised the required drops for the last 2 tiers too? I mean I’m not mad at that since it CAN go by quickly

18. Only two Avis I like the ginger girl which prolly be 3rd side story and the lb

Lydia and Ginnabon like this.
  19. It's a whole entire new tier. They probably added it for LB players, some of whom are almost at that tier. At least the rewards for us regular players stay the same.

Puppers likes this.