EVENT A Life in Ruins

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 10, 2021.

1. As many people have said. The thing literally says it might not happen every day. Not atas fault you to lazy to read

2. It’s not my fault you literally search forums to post contradicting replies and then expect people to thank you for your “wisdom.” 🤷‍♂️
    Lol, having some fine print message that says this won’t always work is certainly a lazy way around better programming, but others have said that. I’m sorry your attention is so selective.

3. I dont. I just say it how it is. Ive always been straight up. Stop complaining about free stuff. Its a new feature. Stop expecting everything for free

4. This hunts Avis are gorgeous!! I’m so in love with the ginger-haired eleven looking female avi! First avi I’ve really loved the look of since I came back to pimd c: thank you for a beautiful fantasy-style hunt 💙

DeathBelle and Intoxication like this.
  5. Elven* silly autocorrect D:

DeathBelle likes this.
  6. How do I complete the soak up the spotlight ex cred thing

7. Feedback comes in both positive and negative forms. For somebody who “tells it like it is” you spend a lot of time defending ATA. I’m sorry nobody every explained the word bias to you. But it doesn’t mean impartial like you think it means. And me telling you why you’re wrong isn’t complaining. You need to find another hobby.

8. Selling this hunt furnitures
    Selling / Swapping hunt 499 Ecotopian Fish Bowl
    Ecotopian Wallpaper / Floor / Lamp / Poster / Above desk

9. where is the redhead avi? she’s not in any of the boxes

10. 3rd side story

Intoxication likes this.
  11. u get her from completing the third side story which is collecting 3k piles of Gear.

Intoxication likes this.
  12. 3rd side story avi looks great, impossible to get though! ✌🏻🥺

13. How do you get the hearts

14. Tap the i on your quest and it will tell you

15. 🖤💕Selling vip story pass for 8b 🖤💕

16. sell it to me

17. sell to me pls

18. Please release a similar hunt soon 🥺