Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Of what

2. You can sleep through one night and call in the morning just once, Scott. You are on the brink of homelessness. Make an effort

3. How do you expect to get better if you're always drunk. Don't drink for one night, call in the morning and get help like Wednesday said.

Or you'll probably end up homeless and worse than you are now with the probability of never seeing your kids again

Carrie, Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  4. That's to long tho only took 4hrs before was in hosiple when I did try stop ages ago can't go a full night time. I am trying be fix its why I looked at the link. Idc about be homeless it not the 1st time n but wouldn't be for long coz could just go back to what was doing n get rich again

5. Intoxication. No matter which stage of intoxication you’re on, there are still gonna be consequences and risks😞

Muschi likes this.
  6. I don't drive if I'm propr wastd so it's OK apart from once forever ago worst that's hapen is just fight so fùck all

7. Things will only get worse if help isn’t sought out

8. I'm down to 14-15 bottles rtd a day working on getting it down to 13-14 atm n havnt had spirits in ages

9. If this isn't the most obvious sign that things are out of hand, I don't know what else would be. It's a choice. Make an effort to go to rehab, get better and finally put your life on the right tracks, or just watch everything get ruined.

I haven't known you for as long as other people here, but if everything you're saying is true, that's just really sad. The time I spent with you just made me see that you're a better person than you probably think. Get your sh*t together. PIMD can give you hundreds of advices but you're the only one who can choose to take action or not.

SomePuertoRicoGuy and Lumenia like this.
  10. Not good enough, that's barely a fuckin difference

WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  11. But it's working. I can't do big changes to fast or I gotta deal with widraw and melt downs coz I don't deal with change good n it to much but doing it little bit at a time is working used to drink way more