Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Would it be good or bad to let Tyler stay with me when idk wtf to do mostly coz I wanna coz we bros n but don't wanna end up him hurt or dead coz didn't do some thing was ment to or some shit n I didn't know. Can just go to places for food so that OK n we play lots algoodz but idk what other shît gotta do

2. That's insanely irresponsible. He should've recommended you go to rehab where they can keep you on a drip and monitor you in case you have severe withdrawal symptoms like seizures, not that you just keep drinking. If you're gonna leave anyway and you don't think you'll have the money to be okay then you should just go live in rehab. A lot of them are free as long as you don't go to a private clinic. After you're better they'll defs have social workers who could help you find a place to stay as your next step.

SomePuertoRicoGuy, Lumenia and Muschi like this.
  3. Rehab costs 20k a month there no free ones it cheaper to buy drinks n just slowly cut back

4. You live in New Zealand, correct? I looked it up before saying it was free. Sarah and her family might've just told you it was 20k to keep you there because they were taking advantage of you. New Zealand has some of the best social programs in the world. Here is a link: https://www.health.govt.nz/your-hea...hol-and-drug-problems/live-treatment-services

5. How much drinks till it counts as the i word thingy

6. Which i word? Can you try typing it or maybe screenshot and circle the word?

7. I feel like he means "intoxicated" and is disregarding the link

8. @Ty-Luka "Intoxicated" means drunk

9. Ik what it means I remeber that shape n but how much drinks till counts as it or do it just mean propr wastd as fuck not just normal wastd

10. Proper wasted = drunk

Lumenia likes this.
  11. There are several stages to intoxication. You are intoxicated during all of them, but the danger towards your health is different for each stage☹️

Muschi likes this.
  12. I can't do it then im always at lest half wastd coz gotta

13. The point is that you do NOT have to.

14. Yehh do or I fùck out to much

15. And that's why Wednesday gave you the link to help you get into a good rehab, for CHEAP. Click it and read. If you need help knowing words, feel free to ask in the forum and we can help you learn it good 🙏🏻

16. It says not aloud be the i word one when call

17. The after effects and the risks aren’t always visible. They might start appearing without you knowing about it, and the longer time passes the harder and more dangerous it gets ☹️

Muschi likes this.
  18. Call when you wake up. After sleeping during the night, you'll be hungover but sober.

19. ^ This.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  20. No coz I wake up to have my more drinks thru the night to I'm never sobr