Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Mmk

2. Ur toilet will get blocked
    Or ur mouth idk

3. What did she say?

4. He's to much to handle I can't do it any more I'm going to have to tell him he needs to leave once he's healed up and finished his hours

5. I didn't break nothing in ages like almost 2 weeks

6. Handle ? Not even sure if u have fingers judging by they way you type .. so yeah u can’t handle him .. request lock T. rex

7. Emotional damage hun

8. Can someone finally release his main ? Is it spitfire?

Probably not coz he was funny

9. You should talk to her about that.
    @Tricerascotts is his main. Got expelled.

10. It sounds like this should be handled outside PIMD forums and face to face tbh

Carrie likes this.
  11. I don't stay where I'm not wanted so what's the point. Every one leaves iventuly she just stayed around longer then other people usul that's the only difrense

12. It's in off topic so duznt matter

13. Even if you do decide to leave, you still need to speak with her about what you heard. Perhaps she would be willing to at least help you find a place to stay, and help you pack your belongings so you can take them there. And you can let her know that you want to still be apart of your children's lives (because I am sure you do).

14. Idk all ik so far is gonna let Tyler choze if he wants to stay or live with his grama n granpa or risk it n stay with me. N gonna go see Cole. N then idk what just drive to where ever I gess

15. This isn't going to make you feel better, but she was a weird fetishy rapist anyway. Someone w your mental health problems can't consent to sex and she had no business having children with you.

But yeah, talk to her about it. Since you heard and it's your future. And stop giving them all your money since you'll need it.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  16. Luke is coz the condom broke right as I cumd in her. N then Katelyn is coz didn't wanna use 1. N but like I got no money now lirily 0 only gave what I got last week to her dad coz him n Sarah mom been buying my drinks for me sinse I run out of money so was paying them back n then enuf to pay for the next lot a bit at lest

17. Her parents were literally setting you up for failure by buying you alcohol. Ridiculous ass enablers.

18. I’m with Wednesday on this being a mom myself

19. Nu I gotta have them can't full stop yet the dr dude said if I go to long not enuf in me my body will go into shock and then I will be dead gotta do it slowly have less. Coz I tryed ages ago after 2hrs was shaking like fùck could berly walk coz shaking so much n so fùckn hot n my rage was going mental n then by 4hrs all I remeber is droping to the ground n the next thing ik I was wake up in hosiple almost 1 week later. I been drinking to much for to long to just full stop yet