LIMITED-TIME CONTENT πŸ₯³ There's a Party in Single City! πŸ₯³

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Got it sorry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2. Nope i only had starter furni for lounge which doesnt give much at all. The store would only reset with the same 3 items which was for kitchen and garden.

All my stuff is gone now. Everything. I got rid of it all coz it killed my motivation for the game. I aint returning to it

3. The game gives you free gems. Save your gems and use them to only buy cushions- since that seems like the rarest material.

I’ve bought 40 cushions with gems I did not buy but earned through free play

Ande and Gossamer like this.
  4. Tip: On the Home Grown Research Tree upgrade Couch Surfer which gives living room upgrade speed. I’m upgrading to lvl 12 which was 2 days at first and now it’s only a day, which is still a lot but an improvement.

Puma, Ande and Lumi like this.
  5. Almost level 10. Can't wait to finish so I can quit.

insatiablevixen_, _Kosha_ and Muqadir like this.
  6. Join a crew that is active. Also, go to the cafe and do collab. You earn money faster.

7. Tips for my impatient babes:

- set an alarm (ikik) for every 3-4 hrs. When it goes off and you find that ur not busy, log on to single city. Do collabs till ur energy is out (check the current contest, sometimes u get rewarded or can place on leaderboard for certain places, ie bookstore, gym, arcade,etc)

- doing collabs drops small items that can be used in the store for boxes. Those boxes have gems and pink house tokens (175+)

** spend ALL of ur pink house tokens on the little boxes till. Recycle everything u wont use.

*** u probably wont get living room furni on ur first, or even second, time doing this. It does take patience

**** keep in mind, this game is not supposed to be neglected nor something u only log on to complete an upgrade and start another

- if you get to a point whereas you only need 10 or so cushions, then spend those gems ✨ otherwise,save for something later

Ive only spent about $20 so far and that was on gems and speed ups. Im almost tier 14,so my f2p babes can definitely be t13 by now...

Feel free to message,wall,gift with questions πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ i really dont mind helping πŸ–€βœ¨

anybody wanna rp w/ the bear avi later?

8. Tips for my impatient babes:

- set an alarm (ikik) for every 3-4 hrs. When it goes off and you find that ur not busy, log on to single city. Do collabs till ur energy is out (check the current contest, sometimes u get rewarded or can place on leaderboard for certain places, ie bookstore, gym, arcade,etc)

- doing collabs drops small items that can be used in the store for boxes. Those boxes have gems and pink house tokens (175+)

** spend ALL of ur pink house tokens on the little boxes till. Recycle everything u wont use.

*** u probably wont get living room furni on ur first, or even second, time doing this. It does take patience

**** keep in mind, this game is not supposed to be neglected nor something u only log on to complete an upgrade and start another

- if you get to a point whereas you only need 10 or so cushions, then spend those gems ✨ otherwise,save for something later

Ive only spent about $20 so far and that was on gems and speed ups. Im almost tier 14,so my f2p babes can definitely be t13 by now...

Feel free to message,wall,gift with questions πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ i really dont mind helping πŸ–€βœ¨

anybody wanna rp w/ the bear avi later?

-_Butterfly_- likes this.
  9. My tips for upgrades are as follow:

πŸ’Έ How to get more money πŸ’Έ

πŸ“– On SC Academy open the City Slicker Path, there you can aim to upgrade "How to make friends" and "Life in the city", these two help you unlock higher level places to collab and gather.
    Higher level places means for every collab or gather you get more money which is essential to be able to pay for the upgrades of the rooms.
    Currently I have unlocked up to level 4 and what I do is login, spend my whole energy in collabs and then gather as much as I can till my energy is full and repeat.

🏠 Another way to get some fast money is to recycle the DECORATIVE furniture you won't use in the house. These items will give you cash for recycling them. House furniture won't give you much money but ROOMIE decorative furniture can give you around 2k-4k depending on rarity.

⏫️ Additional good research practice is to research the "passive income increase" and "passive income speedup" on the Home Grown Path in SC Academy. These help you gain more money when you sleep or you are offline from the game.

🎭 How to defeat drama llamas 🎭

There is a story that requires you to defeat a drama llama encounter and further up when you want to level your living room from level 12 to level 13 there will be another request to defeat a higher level drama llama encounter. To fulfil those you need to research the "How to start drama" category in the Drama Llama Path in SC Academy.
    Then you need to find the lady in red in a store corresponding to the level of the encounter you have to defeat and cause drama with her till you win.

πŸ”‹How to increase energyπŸ”‹

You can try to level up energy boosters on SC Academy trees to get more energy and perform more tasks.

πŸ§–β€β™€οΈ How many roomies should I upgradeπŸ§–β€β™‚οΈ

It is better to focus on 2-3 roomies for now and preferable epic or rare ones if you have any

🏑 How can I upgrade faster 🏑

πŸ›‹ On Home Grown Path in SC Academy its good to aim and unlock couch surfer, master chef and follow that tree downwards for different rooms. That makes the timing of upgrading each room to decrease. Also these cost rep and not money to unlock.

πŸ›Œ If you have the in game money you can go to SC Academy and then choose Business Practices and unlock the rapid renovator. It is said to increase the speed on upgrading all rooms in the house.
    It is better to follow this path to the rapid renovator as it requires less thing than the rapid renovator in the Home Grown Path.
    I am currently aiming to do this as well and I will update this forum accordingly when I do and if its worth it.

πŸ”© How do I get materials πŸ”©

When you collab in certain places the collabs give you some drops as rewards. You can use those drops to open the Materials Market boxes in furniture category in the shop. Those boxes contain materials for upgrades and they also give you home decor tokens and gems.

You can use gems to speed up things or buy other materials from the thrift shop (furniture category in the shop).

You can use home decor tokens to open Home Furniture and Material Box on furniture category in the shop that includes materials inside as well as furniture. (Alternative and better to use if you don't want to spend gems)

Recycling furniture you don't want to use will also provide you with materials to use.

That's what I've figured out so far.
    It works for me but it might not work for you and I can't guarantee this is the best way to achieve level 16.
    You are free to follow this guide if it help you even a little bit.

I am currently upgrading my living room to level 13 following the steps I have provided above with almost 19 days left to complete the crossover.

Stay awesome x

10. Literally all of this is shown in the tutorial stage so i dont understand why people are struggling

11. I am not so sure if all these are shown during the tutorial and many players can find it confusing even after doing the tutorial about what research to do or where and how to spend their money effectively.

Because you can follow the recommended researches for example but then you'd have waisted time from unlocking other things that are more helpful to you.

Nonetheless, the tutorial wasn't helpful to me and I found the above after talking in game and with people from my crew and by reading and asking questions in the game's discord.

I think that also should be really helpful for someone. People reply quickly to questions there as well.

12. Loving it! The game is a little bit slow, but the rewards are good! And the in game interaction πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ

13. I accidentally recycled both my living room couches.Am I gonna need to level up the couches in tier 13-14? Just wanna know if I’ll get stuck or not after I finish tier 12😭

14. The app Keeps closing every 2 mins
    I asked for help and I was told it’s from my client and I should delete and download it again ... bruh I’ve done everything updating and all still 😭⚠️⚠️

15. Level 15 requires 200 casters. I see no way to get it without a $20 spend. I spend when I want to but won’t this time. I’m sure the next level will also require a purchase to complete. I’m over it.

16. I haven't received my rewards for reaching level 14 and it has been 6 hours. Is anyone else having this problem? I submitted a ticket but no response.

Bimb0, Michelle, Leah and 1 other person like this.
  17. Yep. My living room got to 14 a day or two ago, I still haven’t gotten my reward.

Bimb0, Loch_NESS_Monster and Leah like this.
  18. Seems to be a few people

19. So im not the only one. Should we send tickets or.....?πŸ₯΄

20. Yes send a ticket. Then they can see how wide spread it is

21. I sent a ticket over 12 hours ago and no one has replied. πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ And if people have experienced this over the span of a few days, it's only logical someone has already submitted help tickets. At this point it feels like ATA is deliberately ignoring us. 🀧

Bimb0 likes this.