LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🥳 There's a Party in Single City! 🥳

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Sep 22, 2022.

1. same I’d been playing as F2P ! And if the furniture pieces where more reasonably priced I might have spent the money but I’m not paying $40 for mats and faucets .😅so this also the end for me which sucks cz I did want the avi and crate .

Circus-Peanut, Dune, Xara and 7 others like this.
  2. Well stuck at lvl 13 because I don't have the material to upgrade everything in my bathroom and entryway. About ready to give up I know I still have time but everytime I open a material box it's just bolts smh. Plus no additional stories to help get materials or anything else we need. So pretty much if you're not spending real $$$ you're not making it in the game. So about to quit.....

3. Same here

PrincessZooni and Heather--A like this.
  4. I've been using ever diamond buying material but dang 35 per 1 is just crazy.

5. Same. Didn't realise how hard/expensive getting materials would be, feel sad I wasted so much time. 35 gems for a single (!!!) item when you need them in hundreds is insane.

6. how much did you have to spend? and which packs did you buy, materials or gems?

7. Can we please extend it by a couple of days?? I’ve been struggling to get the resources to upgrade the tiers for the bathroom and entry way. I would have to spend $25 in order to get the resources I need and that’s just not something I can do with my low income. Please 🙏

8. Many of us are struggling with it @ata

pearl--genuine likes this.
  9. What free gems lmao

Barbie_Klaus, Bimb0 and CaffeMocha like this.
  10. Awe yes ATA with another money to grab to benefit them and them only...."prizes" kinda cool tho luckily for most u changed the requirements lololololol

11. Sounds rough, Im sure this will be the last cross-event for many f2p players and maybe some p2w players too.
    At best maybe 2-3 players would have reached last reward on lvl22 if old requirements stayed.

QueenAnnie likes this.
  12. I got a bit under 1400 free from the quests or where ever it was i got them from. But with mats costing so much it does fuck all

13. My mate would have to spend $60 to get it. They are way over priced

Circus-Peanut likes this.
  14. Same .. I’m just upgrading all my “trees” until the point I can’t upgrade no more because a lot need lvl 15 living room

15. 35 gems for one material! Tf

16. I gave in and spent $4.99 on the 4000 something gem pack I'll make it to lvl 14 now but dang without it I couldn't have. I had to spend over 1000 diamonds just to get the last 29 welcome rugs I needed 🥺🥺

17. It hurt to buy the ones i needed. Spent 1200 to tier up a spot only find it not to do what the unclear task wanted. Uninstalled the next day coz it literally cock blocked me from progressing further

18. You could have recycled and got the materials back to upgrade what you needed I found that out way to late. Cost me days of upgrading I could have done.

19. This is where I’m at rn, thankfully I came #10 in the event so I received 50 of each materials and I’m finally leveling up my entry way, I was waiting for atleast 3-4 days to do so and now I’m still at 140/200 for my bathroom. I’m trying to stay positive but material box toxins take so much longer to get since I’m up to 180 and when I do open the box, it gives me nothing of use. 😪

20. And don’t get me started on the fact that I have 850/1k and 950/1k vampire tickets and I can’t do absolutely anything with them. I wish I could atleast recycle them of something. Worked so hard to be too 10 and tbh idk if it was worth it. Progression in the same is so slow, I could see people losing interest very quickly and moving on. Idk if this game will last long.