LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🥳 There's a Party in Single City! 🥳

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Oh thank the gods, the old tasks were impossible.

2. Thanks so much ATA for changing! As a f2p I’ve been grinding hard and am only on living room 9 on day 3 so I’m much more hopeful now.

Very exciting and now can relax and enjoy the game more

3. To upgrade to living room 11 need 2 t2 furniture... Each need 200 + 200 cushion... To get cushions is very random hard... To buy each is to expensive... This is to hard....

DeadlyVicious likes this.
  4. You can get upgrade materials for home furnitures from:
    • Home Furniture & Material Box (using Home Decor Tokens)
    • Event Furniture Upgrade Shakers (using Event Drink Tickets)
    • Thrift Shop (using Gems)
    • Recycling Home Furnitures
    • Rewards in Event and VIP Event contests

MizzRedd and Lumi like this.
  5. Make another last tier rewards at LR 18. Giving a stat item. Just that. A single ultrarare, tradeable, stat item. Make it 6MCS. Haha

6. That's sad. I usually give the "fake" 999s to my alts so they can have something in the slot. 😭

Ashlene and _Kosha_ like this.
  7. Oh wow... yeah I'm not interested anymore especially if we can't even trade the 999. I also hit a snag upgrading yesterday I had to tier up furniture now and it's really hard for new players to get enough without spending money. The couch cushion is so expensive. I'm just going to uninstall this because yeah not spending more money. I'm already becoming very disappointed with PIMD lol

iCandyy likes this.
  8. FIY I tried to get these pillows through events, store to trade my gems I've already earned for them but they're way expensive it would take me awhile to get enough so saving myself a head ache. I'll see if they make more adjustments but this will turn off new players and have them not stick around long. Including myself.

9. I already quit a few days ago coz i literally cant upgrade anymore. My store was bugged and would keep 'refreshing' at reset but only have the exact 3 items which isnt lounge furni. I broke my tickets after a couple days so couldnt even get help.
    The task is unclear. 'Upgrade a lounge feature'. A feature could be anything. A art piece. A table. A couch. A wall. A bookcase. A lamp.

Im aware of the spot its meaning now....coz its the only spot left i havnt tiered up. But there is literally no way for me to get more cushions now coz the furni box doesnt give shit fuck all.

No point playing when cant progress in the game

Lavender_tea likes this.
  10. Tbh i dont see why so many are complaining, u got 23 days still. By now u should be at level 9-11 around now. And if ur a f2p person, thats okay i feel sure u can at least get to tier 13,maybe 14(even 15,idk havent got there yet) by the end of this. Im guessing thats why the crates and shi are at the hardest to reach levels, they want u to pay. 🚶‍♀️ i dont ever expect to just get 6 crates from ata for free, might have to spend $20 to get there but 🤷‍♀️.

Babe they want u to play the game,not just log on whenever ur stuff is done leveling or when u think about it. They want u to be on it for a while lookn for stuff to do. Log on several times a day and do 15-20 collabs at a time, that helps u with the contest and lb has rewards too. Those small drops (coffee beans from coffee shops,etc) spend all of them opening the small boxes in the store. Those small boxes drop pink house tokens and gems. Spend all those tokens on the 300 box and rolllll the dice to see if ur gonna get anything for the living room. Recycle everything ur not gonna use.

And if that doesnt work.... Log on again in 3-4 hrs and try again. 🗿
    🖤

11. I actually like the game after you figure it out it's pretty easy. I don't like the fact that it cost so much to upgrade though and we get very little money from collabs and hussles. Just for me to be able to upgrade my living room to lvl 13 will in total cost over $300,000 so when you're only getting $90 per Collab and $1000 per Hussle it's definitely hard. But I'm going to keep trying for that lvl 15 since 13 is so close. Also having to wait days for upgrades is kind of BS too. I haven't spent anything in

12. *the game and still I've gotten to point where I'm about to hit 13 so if I can do it you can too. Though I've definitely neglected Pimd since the crossover s

renamed41339 likes this.
  13. Ive neglected pimd too🚶‍♀️ but the bear avi and crates are worth it lmao...

I recommend leveling up ur collab level in sc, at level 3 i bring home $1.7 k in extra + 1k so almost 3k in total for each i send out. I send 3 at a time so its $9k an hour basically

iu, Gossamer and DeadlyVicious like this.
  14. Theres also upgrades in the reasearch thst makes you gather faster so can get even more faster

Gossamer likes this.
  15. How did you get cushions without spending then

16. we need an extension still lmao i don’t wanna spend much cuz bf 😭

BIunt and Rabbitoid like this.
  17. i got the lvl 11 999 but the sizing is sooo weird, it’s taller than the walls in the dorm and looks off with every wallpaper. can this be fixed??

18. The base plate is wonky as well

Muqadir and starkisses like this.
  19. I also had the same problem but I found a way. You have to sacrifice (recycle) the wrong spot to tier up the other one and you'll get instant 200 cushions. Hope you have another spare living room couch though! If you don't have a spare I hope you get one from the box/store

20. I have never got any rewards lol n I done all the n connected my ata I'd n same account for both my living room e now lvl 8 n didn't got the past rewards '_'tho I already finished all the tasks till lvl8'_'