STORY PASS 🀫 Here Lies the Truth 🀫

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Mar 11, 2024.

1. So I did a thing where I accidentally purchased tradable pass and can't use it. I was really tired. Is it possible to switch them somehow, or get exc refund so that I could get one I can use? Anyone ever been in situation like this? πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

2. I spoke truth whether people like you don't like to here it or not on this Racist ass app it's lacks black people 2024 fuck up out of here ..play that with someone else's child not me I'm whole grown ass woman full perverts on here got the audacity to condone..check others don't check me. I STAND UP ON MY SHIT when I express myself in this Day an age as Black woman . All this money people like me spent for more then 11 years mfs knows what's up inappropriate when you have here under age ppl on here. I'm older generation woman it's lack black avis like I said tf

3. Nvm sold it πŸ˜‚ But yeah, would be good to have an option to exchange them if such mistake is made

4. I wanna know this too

5. U can refer to the stories tiers and rewards thread for the full tasks/rewards breakdown πŸ’—

Muschi likes this.
  6. BUYING STORY PASS FOR 8🍱 PLEASE WMIS!!!!!

7. Buying sp wmis please :)

8. You were the one to comment on the lack of color diversity when speaking about the current pass when we just had an African American one that was nice asf. If you see race and divide yourself due to that alone, you must live a pretty sad life. ):

9. Come on ladies! We are not looking very classy in here. Straighten y'all crown's and walk away like a boss! Not worth the arguing. We white people get just as frustrated as y'all do when we wanna avoid to look a certain way but as we are the designer's we don't have much say. Be glad the avis ate better than they ever were. It's always something so just smoke a J, have a lil sip and call it a day.
    Anyways, I caught ata slipping! A ppotd is supposed to drop more than a reg party but they drop the same amount of cryptic text's. Tsk Tsk!

10. Avi not avoid. Thank you autocorrect!

ShamrockShakeIsDaddy likes this.
  11. We are not the designer's*
    The avis are better*
    Lol, smoke/drink another 1 Heather, πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

ShamrockShakeIsDaddy likes this.
  12. Anyone know if you repeat vip story pass do you just get the coins or everything else too ?

13. agreed bb. I’m not even from the U.S. 😭

just tired of people complaining when ATA has actually been pumping out decent-good avis lately.

usually we don’t get pretty avis whatsoever 🀩

SpoopBee and Gem_in_Gemini like this.
  14. Do your choices have to do with what rewards you get ?

15. Says we can have 10 of each of the stats but won’t let me own more than 1 🌚

16. No, just with the actions you do to get said rewards.

17. Yeah it is working now.

19. I do not appreciate all these pale toned Avis. Mix give us an equal amount of all skin tones across the board. I’m tiered of not seeing inclusion of ALL ethnic backgrounds. When you do create brown toned Avis half the stats are always the lowest & they be ugly!! I’m sick of it!!