STORY PASS 🀫 Here Lies the Truth 🀫

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Mar 11, 2024.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FAQ

Where do I buy it?
    The Misc section of the store! (The Mysterious Letter and Tradeable Mysterious Letter are also in Trending.)
    The Mysterious Letter will allow you to complete the first chapter of the story. To finish the rest, you will need to purchase the VIP Mysterious Letter, or be traded the Tradeable Mysterious Letter.
    πŸ’Œ
    How does the Tradeable Mysterious Letter work?
    It costs the same amount of ECs as the VIP Mysterious Letter, but it allows you to trade it to one lucky friend so they can also do this story. It makes a great gift for that friend who may be a little short on ECs! This item can be found in the MISC section of the store among the other passes!
    You can only buy one Tradeable Mysterious Letter at a time, so you'll have to give/trade it away before you can buy another! This also means you can't trade the Tradeable Mysterious Letter to somehow who already has a Tradeable Pass.
    Please remember this item activates once it's traded, so you can't trade it multiple times.
    Once the other player receives the trade the Tradeable Mysterious Letter will convert to a VIP Mysterious Letter in their showcase.
    *THIS ITEM CANNOT BE USED BY THE PURCHASER, IT HAS TO BE TRADED TO BE ACTIVATED!!!*
    πŸ’Œ

I accidentally went home / quit the story. Can I still do the rest of the story?
    Yes! If you buy the Premium Pass (VIP Mysterious Letter) you will get to continue the story. If you accidentally ended the story after purchasing the Premium Pass it will still activate if you restart the game.
    πŸ’Œ
    I picked the wrong choice, change it for me.
    Sorry, no. There's even a confirmation! Also, we can't tell if you just didn't like the result of the choice, or you actually mis-tapped.
    πŸ’Œ
    How many times can I complete the story pass?
    The story pass can be completed TWICE! You will be able to purchase all story pass content after completing the second round.
    πŸ’Œ
    What are the best deals for getting the story pass?
    If you are looking at picking up this Story Pass but are short on ECs head over to the new PIMD web store for the BEST DEALs on ECs! It's 5% off EVERYTHING and you can choose any payment method you want!
    πŸ’Œ

PIMD Web Store - REWARD POINTS

[​IMG]
    πŸ› BIG UPDATES TO THE WEBSTORE = FREE STUFF FOR YOU!🎁
    Check out the Brand New Reward Points System that lets you earn rewards on every purchase!
    Only available on the PIMD Web Store

#1 [ATA]Villanel, Mar 11, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2024
    Julia1762, Gir, Kakashi and 24 others like this.
  2. ooo what is this 🀭

3. Wow okay 😍

[ATA]Queens, Gossamer and Adalia like this.
  4. I like this one πŸ₯ΊπŸ©·

[ATA]Queens, Gossamer and Adalia like this.
  5. Why you making us wait?

Cannabis, -Fae-, Pothead and 2 others like this.
  6. I'm like why did they post this so early?!!

-Fae- likes this.
  7. Gotta say first time in a long time good job on the story pass Avis they look amazing 10/10 😍

Kukki, Anshika, --Tifa and 9 others like this.
  8. I’m not finding the store items.

9. I don’t see this in the item shop or trending

10. I love thisss!

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  11. This story pass looks very nice - but pls put it in the store already

12. still not showing at shop

13. I love these!

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  14. Now this is a cute story pass 😍

15. Oh... My gOD

16. Giving pretty little liars πŸ«€