STORY PASS 🀫 Here Lies the Truth 🀫

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Mar 11, 2024.

1. This is awesome, I'm so excited with the avis omooooo

Muschi likes this.
  2. Honestly wow πŸ₯ΉπŸ€Œ all the avis look really good, the stat too, love the aesthetic, happy new story pass yall! Xx

Lumi, Noblesse, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  3. This is the kind of design I love! No unnecessary lines, edges, and shadows. Congrats to the ATA art teamπŸ’—

MayaTheHopeful, Lumi, nixi3 and 2 others like this.
  4. The male 1st tier reminds me of toji πŸ₯Ί

FoxDaddy and SpookQueen like this.
  5. It's broken because you purchased more than one. You were only supposed to buy one. The devs are aware of this issue and are working on fixing it.

6. The tier 4 female avi looks like blonde version of Adeline Riley from Haunting Adeline or Vivian Lau from King of Wrath 🀭

-SKYGURL- likes this.
  7. Yeah I have the same feelings. The higher stat Avis definitely should be a set of dark toned Avis too.

8. Luv it! 😍

9. Ima still won’t open the story pass for 1/ 34 isn’t working again?

10. Hii! Can you fixed refined mysterious letter again? Cuz it’s not working for me.

thank you!

11. Find the forum Other PIMD Discussion and find the post in there that says Story Tiers and Rewards and the info will be posted in there once they know how it goes.

Muschi likes this.
  12. And this game isn’t just of black people. Calm down, the last story pass had pretty much only colored peopleπŸ˜‚ everyone has moments where they take a break from a story pass or whole events when its not to their taste. Such an unnecessary rant lol

13. Is there a guide for this sp?

14. The best avis ever😍

-Mrs_Mis- likes this.
  15. What's unnecessary is those overpriced ass storypasses that's what's unnecessary that's πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

16. See They're lucky I didn't say more then person could think of me . Fr I go deep n deeper. Look this ain't what you want to send for. THE WALKING DEAD REVIVED IM RICK JAMES ON THIS BITCH πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It's always problem for some people that can't stand to hear some black people like me just want to represent in her own image I'm Black Tf There's nothing wrong that nobody should be offended that don't make no sense..I never said anything should be about majority black .. but most of majority my avis in my showcase are non- black some of them are ugly some of them ain't the point I'm getting too is those dumb ass prices mfs should be more worried about then worried about my BLACKNESS mind your business πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

17. Ata going to silence my black ass for this oh dully noted βœ…οΈ oh well

18. They can silence me , get rid of me, one thing ran true they can never be me, So so defπŸ˜‚

19. The female avatars in particular are kinda giving pretty little secrets vibes yeah?

-Jupiters-Rising- likes this.
  20. *liars.

Same thing eh

-Jupiters-Rising- likes this.