UPDATE πŸ’šπŸ«‚ New Mods of 2023! πŸŽ‰πŸ’š

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Honey, Jan 17, 2023.

1. You have been SILENCED from messaging. Reason: Soliciting or engaging in a transaction involving real world currency, gift cards, or other means of payment outside of the in-game currency system.

I need a mod to message me ASAP because I asked for a bento which is not real world currency, gift cards or other means of payment outside of the in-game currency system. It's a bento which is in game so silencing me was wrong

Malia2335 likes this.
  2. Nobody will respond here imho. Try to send a ticket or reach to a mod in game via walling/gifting. Most people don’t accept random adds, even mods.😌

Muschi and Malia2335 like this.
  3. You can only appeal to have a silence lifted through support. You’ll need to go to the βš™οΈ icon on the home page, then hit help and you’ll be able to submit a support ticket.

TrashRat and Muschi like this.
  4. I'm almost unsilenced anyway, I just wanted to put in a complaint. How do I do that

5. Not my fault you silence for anything πŸ™„

6. Me? Honey I’m not a mod. I tried to explain how you can reach them, there’s no need to be rude.

Muschi likes this.
  7. The amount of demoted mods😭

Espacio and RooniRaccoon like this.
  8. Do the same process I explained, with the help ticket. I’d still appeal anyways so if it was an invalid silence you can get it cleared from your record. That way incase you get silenced again within the next 30 days you won’t receive a week long silence.

Feel free to directly wall me if you have trouble submitting a help ticket.

Muschi and Lumi like this.
  9. Hey everybody

10. Hey girls how are you?:D😁☺️πŸ₯Ή

11. I hope i can be a moderator too 🌹
    But congratulations everyone and thank you for the hard working