UPDATE πŸ’šπŸ«‚ New Mods of 2023! πŸŽ‰πŸ’š

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Honey, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Submit a help ticket.
    Account support is not offered on forums.

Muschi, Day and Atlas like this.
  2. Your name seems familiar! Maybe we’ve crashed through each other’s paths before lol. Congrats on the mod role!

3. Ahhh thank you! Reach out if you need anythingπŸ’š

Poseidon777 likes this.
  4. How to submit help ticket

5. βš™οΈ > help > keep skipping through the prompts until it asks you if you want to speak to a real person.

responses take 1-3 days, so be patient.

6. How do you become a mod?

7. The devs will post when applications are open and you apply through that, it will be a while now though since this years have just been announced

8. Adding to what Leigh said, you can check out the most recent application post they made. You aren’t able to apply now but you can still look at it and get an idea of what to expect when they do πŸ˜„

9. The eight years on and off playing but mostly on. I yet to apply.

10. I want to delete my account!

11. Tap the gear icon at the top left of your homepage and go to the help section. There's an article right on the front page if you're Android. iOS should have an option in settings.

Muschi likes this.
  12. I’ve been here for 4 years and doing so much good I would love to be a MOD 😘🌹

13. Study the ToU, engage with the community, and wait for applications to come out.

14. Add me as a mod 5 years owned many club and left ,make me mod

15. You don’t get mod by demanding it. I’d recommend getting familiar with the games tou for starters and apply when they open applications again - although this will probably be a while from now

Azari likes this.
  16. How to be come a mod?

17. The developers post a thread for applications on forum when they're looking for new mods. Watch forum, engage with players, learn the ToU.

ChaoticViking likes this.
  18. When is the next time you will be looking for mods?

BrattynBoujee likes this.
  19. That would take a while since the latest batch of mods were welcomed only in January. But do watch out for forum announcements since they announce when they open for application.

Gatubela likes this.