STORY PASS ๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ””Wedding Party!๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ’’

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Ok so Iโ€™m on the task of complete the Xc
    Tiers. I need to do the 18 collection fest Xc because the other ones are near impossible( for me anyway) I canโ€™t get the spotlight once so 8 times is a nah. No ecโ€™s to spend so thatโ€™s also a nah. My problem is Iโ€™m not seeing the collection fest XC too much since they brought the new XC in. Did they get rid of it ? Or Mabe Iโ€™m just not getting ๐Ÿ˜‚

2. -iLyssaTheGummyBearKissa- said collectathon and spotlight will be back at changeover

3. How to complete 8 extracredible tiers? Is it ec tiers?

4. Yes :)

5. Guys, if anyone is still selling story pass, pls WM/ send me gift (with price pls:D) a friend of mine is looking for a seller:oops:

6. Btw, AtA thank you for letting the Pass tradable ๐Ÿฅฐ I have a chance to get the pass avi and I completed the girl avi now. Thank you so much.. (I hope you guys always do a tradable version of vip pass so some players who don't have ec can have a chance to have it (like me) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅฐ. thanks

Moonbpeeps, Libra and Sansa like this.
  7. Selling VIP (trade-able) story pass for 8B each

8. So we can get avis from all 3 tiers or depending on the choice only one?

9. So I bought the VIP Pass, clicked in the story to use it to continue the story and it disappeared. What now? ๐Ÿ˜…

10. You need to finish the cash pass before starting the VIP EC pass.

If you have the VIP EC pass you can get all 4 sets of avis regardless of the choices you make as long as you finish all the quests before time is up and the pass expires. The choices and what quests they lead to can be found on this thread.

11. Hii, I started again the story pass for opposite gender but it seems like I need to collect the flower bouquet again. What can I do to fix that?

12. Buying story pass ๐Ÿฅฐ

13. Why did I get the groom vip avi for the last tier when I did the female version?

14. Try sending a help ticket

15. Got this fixed thanks!

16. anyone still selling a vip pass๐Ÿฅบ

17. Am Confused with this task of completing the Xc Tiers.What Exactly I have to do ๐Ÿง

18. You just complete however many tiers are specified. For example, if you're doing the 18 collectathon (like me), you can do parties or open boxes while collectathon is on to get the three tiers, then do the same with the next collectathon.

Muschi likes this.
  19. I restarted but it's having my recollect the bouquets and everything, how do I fix that? It's not supposed to do that right?

20. If you restart the pass, you do have to do all of the larts again, including collecting items such as bouquets. However, there have been some players who had certain bouquet parts that counted the first go for the second one as well.