STORY PASS ๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ””Wedding Party!๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ’’

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Feb 10, 2021.

1. you just have to collect bouquets on the first one and the rest are skipped

2. That is incorrect. They changed the format of the storyline, so now you need to collect during both playthroughs. Being allowed to skip through the second playthrough was an unintended bug.

Zelda likes this.
  3. How much for the 6mcs??

4. This comment still has me dead and itโ€™s been over a month. I cannot stop laughing ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Losti, Phobia, Jona and 4 others like this.
  5. Itโ€™s taking me a ridiculously long time to collect the 24k wedding bouquets. Does anyone have any advice? I spent a lot on this pass and Iโ€™m gonna be really sad if I donโ€™t complete it in time

6. Go to ec clubs or flash.

Muschi likes this.
  7. I am at 37k boquets and in a Dog session. There are just to many Boquets to collect

8. How many collectathon in a day

9. Seeing as it's usually on every hour, 12 or so.

Muschi and SUNSETH like this.
  10. That isn't how it's been for me. Have had to recollect for all them so far

11. Yeah they fixed the glitch from previous story passes! Youโ€™ll have to recollect ALL the bouquets if you decide to do the pass twice. โ˜บ๏ธ

Muschi, Losti and Sansa like this.
  12. if anyoneโ€™s selling a vip pass or any pass (not sure if i can still buy passes) pls lmk !

13. Even if someone is still selling it, the story has less than two weeks to be completed.

Muschi likes this.
  14. ATA why I got groom avi rather than bride ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Iโ€™m feeling betrayed ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I want bride aviiiii ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

15. Are you sure you chose the right option at the start of the story pass? Choosing "Jacket" will give you female avis.

If you did and still got male avis, I think it would be best to send a help ticket.

16. Yes I selected for female avisโ€ฆ even I got female Avis but for the last finale part I got grooms avi donโ€™t know why

17. This happens when you choose to continue the story pass before opening the avi box. Luckily all you have to do is send a help ticket and theyโ€™ll get it fixed

Muschi likes this.
  18. How to send help ticket