EVENT 💎🔦 The College Job 💰💎

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Honey, Apr 21, 2022.

1. They don’t care abt giving out good hunt avis for free they just want everyone to buy their overpriced shard boxes 🥴

2. I think they actually did a Dino hunt a while back, I actually still have one of the boxes 😂

SaucySunshine likes this.
  3. Pro party is dropping 1 mcs item!!

4. I can't lie tho,for some reason i like the furniture👺

5. Me too!

All you haters send me hunt furniture. Please and thank you. 😌

Diona likes this.
  6. What is it?

7. Honestly, like the idea HATE the outcome, their outfits don’t even fit for a HEIST CREW , you would expect some type of guns, masks, more black clothing in general, money all over them or jewelry and half of them are like wtf and their clothing choice is 🗑🧎🏻‍♀️ You could of done such a good job with this hunt, yet you chose disappointment especially with the male ones yet another time🧎🏻‍♀️

The saddest part of all is that I believe nobody reads the feedback we give to you nor the feedback is passed from us to help tickets. Cause if it was, I don’t believe the hunts would be such a disappointment.

I’ve sent so much feedback myself I can only imagine about the others, so many links of albums I’ve created with avatar references which we never had as hunts, you would of thought you would actually care to use them for once or listen to the community. I’m wondering why did we even do the servers about what we want when all we get at the end of the day is disappointment.

Get a new creative team, and new artists cause this ain’t it respectfully.

San, Maria_DC, Cass6417 and 4 others like this.
  8. It’s called Statuette of Percival Pimdee

9. ❤❤❤okay sweetis

10. Man??….I gueeess!!😒

11. This is the 1 mcs item that drop from PPOTD.
    Seem ATA forgot to add it to their official list post
    [​IMG]

12. I feel like the hunts have just been continuously decreasing in quality.

renamed35575 likes this.
  13. I personally think the males look great, but the female avis are 🙂🙂 sooo meh

Grenade likes this.
  14. It was YEARSSSS ago I'm pretty sure when they did one. I think they did an archeologist one but not full on Dinosaur

15. This is why nobody plays anymlre

16. Is anyone else not getting like any timer boxes this hunt??

17. !!! this!!! i understand if you don’t like it but geez some of the comments are straight up mean! it’s okay to take a break from the game if you don’t like hunts, not everyone’s going to like each one. i personally don’t love this hunt but am happy just to play the game. feedback is good, and ata could probably do with listening to it more, but at the end of the day it’s just a game.

18. Some of y'all are siding with ATA saying stuff like "you try coming up with a new hunt idea every two weeks" and it just shows you have no idea how this game works. ATA makes these hunts in advance, as much as a year before it actually airs. We give them tons of ideas in the hunt suggestion thread. I myself have put out a lot of ideas, some of which I went to the trouble of explaining very thoroughly what I thought could be done for them. There is no excuse for ATA to give us this mashed up garbage hunt. They could have split it into three different hunts! A regular trip to a museum, a regular college hunt, and then a bank OR museum heist hunt. I don't even understand what the hell we are doing in this hunt. Are we heisting a bank? A college? A museum? A college museum? Like, it's so clumsily thrown together, I can see why people would think they throw these together at the last minute, but they've told us before that they don't. The Australian hunt that happened to air when the Australian fires were going in, apparently that hunt was made in advance before news of the fires broke out, and they said they couldn't change the schedule of what they had planned to air. Maybe they'll take our suggestions into mind in later hunts, but I highly doubt the quality is gonna get better in the next few hunts. Which is sad, I have some really great ideas for hunts.

XxGraeyxX, San, Ayse and 3 others like this.

19. Yes, you are right to your position and I see it highlights the lack of transparency or the feeling of trust that we are told the truth. Terms of quality, I don’t have anything to back myself up on that area… so I won’t specify on it.

But in the case of your “tons of ideas” given by you or other players in fragment…. compare to Egyptian and “holidays ideas that were giving or the bees one.
    Unfortunately, some of your posts or some of the player’s personal help ticket describing what they want receive no attention from other players… not just ATA… from the other players.

Anyway let’s give some visibility to those tons of ideas… or/and to those who have received attention from those other players “since it is not worth it to support those ideas on the other thread because no one listen to our support of those ideas”

Taken from here

Taken from here

Taken from here

These were some extract of your suggestions ^. While, some vague suggestions mentioned by other players in that thread were taken … but it ended to dislike of some players tastes.

Other examples:

If we compare to the Major Arcana (12 avatars) which was done on Nov. 2021 for example

And some suggestions were that the next set for Nov. 2022 such as the Goddess/Gods of Nurse/ Egyptian mythology / elements (air / fire / earth / wind etc)

I am not defending or siding with ATA. For me, I see it in the perspective that this is the facts
    There is other suggestions of (Powerpuff Girls/ Fashion/ Lady Gaga/ Pregnancy/ Power Ranger / Sports {Football ⚽️ 🏈 } baseball / jobs like aviator/ military/nurse / doctor/ SpongeBoB/ Unicorn/ magical Phoenix / Winx Club/ trilogy/serie of Books {which I am unfortunately unfamiliar with} Doctor Who/ “kinky hunt”/ “backstreet boys” @Campus / vampire for “Fall Season” / {pvp}Pokémon/ jail hunt / Japan hunt {anime / Shinobis / Naruto/ k-pop/ Ninja / Martial Art}

{OBVIOUSLY WE DON’T want all of it to mashup in one hunt but these are different ideas related to the bigger spectrum of the theme}

Of course not everyone may likes those ideas but these are example of suggestions mentioned ^ )

I hope those examples gets more visibility and it won’t sound too “gender” and in a sense representativity will be balance there without disrespecting on what it is based on or the people/ event/ environment/ it tries represent.

I also think 🤔 that since many don’t understand/ read / skip the storyline. It is harder to understand the link that they are making with the “mashup”.

Nothing personal again…. I just really like to back myself up
    Imagine if we had bee hunt in the winter or Harry Potter or BettyWhite “The Golden Girls” in the middle of the summer or Japan anime hunt on Halloween how people would be sad that vampire/ zombie vs plant was not good opportunities to have a take on it

20. I think this is a really good idea!!

MayaTheHopeful and Cass6417 like this.